Sup with so many white girls droppin the N word?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
q5LN8Iu.png

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I've noticed that after this odd future "do wtf you want" movement, a lot of white people have been saying nikka online like it's nothing.

LL

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
the worst is asian women who say the word. it comes off as so corny and forced

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this one bytch at work said it one time and just hit her with the :beli::birdman:.

Made her feel awkward as hell and all apologetic.

Then she had the nerve to say some bullshyt like "all my black friends let me say it so I thought you wouldn't mind"

That had me like ":what::mindblown: So you assumed that since your black friends let you use it then I would automatically give you a pass just because I happen to have the same skin color as them"

Then she was really like :whoa:

I can't even blame some of these white bytches though its these thirsty bytchnikkas who let this shyt slide.:pacspit:

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
It's 2013 bro. Everybody is uses that word. Blacks, whites, spanish, asian, indian etc.

This.

It's in every fukking rap song, so this was the only outcome.

People real quick to dead that shyt when you check em tho :mjpls:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
White people call each other nikkas

Asians call each other nikkas

..So fukkin' what?nikkas get angry over some dumb shyt sometimes.

I used to call my Asian ex a nikka all of the damn time,she used to get so fukkin' frustrated :lolbron:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I notice its mostly the younger guys (mid ninetees babies) who don't really give a fukk and let their cac friends use it freely. I mean Its not my problem but sometimes these dudes feel they can say it to any other black person.

man I say fukk all that progressive ass shyt:pacspit:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Think this happens more out on the West Coast. On the East, u got hispanic people saying it. I'm from the South, so when I moved to DC and heard all these latino folks sayin it I was shocked.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear a lot of Latinos saying it.

I'm not sure why, but most niqqas say they get a pass.
Not all Latinos are part black.

The whitest ones are usually the ones who say it the most.

Yep. In the Chi Latinos say that shyt even more than black folks.:wtf::ohhh:

KingHelga

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blacks lack racial confidence. they think allowing other races to call them slurs will make them equal or seem like they don't care about race so much. think of all the things in rap and it just so happens that other races latch onto this specific word? :comeon:
they wanted to say it & got an excuse that made negros think "well that's reasonable." at the end of the day they are grown ups and make a choice to say it or not. no one is forcing them to. so all this "i understand :to: " crap is just :cape: that takes the responsibility away from them and their actions. this goes for men & women of all races.

i am not saying blacks have no fault here, but i think a person has more control over himself so that person is more at fault

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, shyt is :scusthov:

And I'll be quick to hit them with the :hmm: :smh: :rudy:, too. shyt, I don't even tolerate when they decide to change up from normal white girl talk, to slang just because you entered the room.

shyt is not cool because you know they all have ulterior motives and intentions :leostare: .

Like I had this one cac friend (emphasis on HAD cause I threw his ass to the bushses...dude was hurt too :birdman: ) who thinks that because he goes out of his way to exclusively date black women and listen to rap music and generally act like your standard fare wigger, dude had the right to not only lecture me on why he can use the n-word at will, but the dude overstepped his boundries and tried to tell me how I should feel about it. I almost went to blows with this dude and didn't because like ten of my friends had to hold me back, I was heated :fire:.

You can say whatever you want, but at the end of the day, telling other people how they should feel about their experience, when it's not yours, is a good way to get pieced up.

On a semi-related note, what is it that compels white people to want to tell black people how they should feel about being black?

Seriously, I don't go around and tell Asians, Indians...etc. how they should feel about their respective experiences...so why the fukk should these cacs feel the need to tell me shyt?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
c00n ass simps, first off, I'm not cool w/ anyone not black saying it and will check someone off that. fukk all that, "it's said in rap all the time :cape: ", unless you black.. miss me w/ saying that or calling me that.