Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
and yet you dudes have no proof of that. It's always just assumptions. I can show you posts of me bashing certain Sony exclusive games but to you guys, whenever I'm upping a really dope looking title, it's stanning.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/6160672/

You can check to see if I edited the post too.

Another one of me critiquing Little Big Karting for PS3.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/969070/ Check for edits...

Another one.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/232984/
May 25th, 2012 still rocking Gears of War 3.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/1216348/
I loved Gears of War 3. As well as Halo 3, and Reach. Not so much 4. I don't blindly stan Sony, I just defend against weak ass trolls like @Loose , @MeachTheMonster , @AkaDemiK etc.

nikka please. You the biggest Stan on this site.

Tell lies and cop pleas brehs :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I truly believe the statement that people only see what they want to see.

:camby:

You try to prove you aren't a Stan cause you criticized 2 Sony games that really have no room for praise by even the strongest fanboys. Then you claim you aren't a fanboy cause you liked a couple Xbox games.

Ole "I'm not a racist I have black friends" ass nikka :camby:

Posts like this is what makes you a fanboy.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/8342491/

Post a lying ass misleading and incorrect article on purpose cause it makes you feel better about the ps4. Y'all do this all day everyday. It's disgusting.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
game looks interesting....have no doubts it'll be fun, it's IG, and they dont make bad games (i'm ignore fuse)....anyway, the gameplay looks to be a mix between infamous and r&c...which should be cool...seems xbox1 might have them a good one, enjoy...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
From insomniac concerning the infamous comparisons.

I dunno, we had grinding in Ratchet games, we had a wrench slam in Ratchet games. I don’t feel like anyone can say we ripped those off from anyone else when we’ve been using them for a decade plus.

The denim is a denim jacket but you can wear whatever you want.

I know we didn’t show the hero using a chain (I’m not even sure we have a chain melee weapon).

And honestly, the over the shoulder shooting is the LAST thing you should do while playing the game (and when did over the shoulder shooting in a third person shooter become any sort of “ripoff”?). We keep debating about taking it out (or locking it at the beginning so players don’t try to use it all the time.

we’re very different than infamous.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You try to prove you aren't a Stan cause you criticized 2 Sony games that really have no room for praise by even the strongest fanboys. Then you claim you aren't a fanboy cause you liked a couple Xbox games.

Ole "I'm not a racist I have black friends" ass nikka :camby:

Posts like this is what makes you a fanboy.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/8342491/

Post a lying ass misleading and incorrect article on purpose cause it makes you feel better about the ps4. Y'all do this all day everyday. It's disgusting.
:dwillhuh: How can I like more than a couple of xbox games if there aren't that many to like in the first place?? Isn't multiplats the name of the game, well for last gen at least?

About that article, if you can't differentiate between someone trolling and someone being serious, u need to stop posting and stop being so serious. :dead: U stay getting extra salty when half the times nikkas is trolling u.

Oh and don't even go here pointing fingers mr Infamous is a flop because Titanfail is a flop ass nikka.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From insomniac concerning the infamous comparisons.
Why are you even posting that?? :umad: still because we already off that. Nikka said it looks like Infamous a lil and you already here to try and deflect that as if Infamous is a terrible game to look like. My god are you so damn butthurt?? U should go get anger management or w/e the fukk they call it :pachaha:.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dwillhuh: How can I like more than a couple of xbox games if there aren't that many to like in the first place?? Isn't multiplats the name of the game, well for last gen at least?

About that article, if you can't differentiate between someone trolling and someone being serious, u need to stop posting and stop being so serious. :dead: U stay getting extra salty when half the times nikkas is trolling u.

Oh and don't even go here pointing fingers mr Infamous is a flop because Titanfail is a flop ass nikka.
As usual claim your "just trolling" when your stannary gets called out. Thing is your "just trolling" 99% of them time. No quality posts come from you :scusthov:

Why are you even posting that?? :umad: still because we already off that. Nikka said it looks like Infamous a lil and you already here to try and deflect that as if Infamous is a terrible game to look like. My god are you so damn butthurt?? U should go get anger management or w/e the fukk they call it :pachaha:.

Yup I'm buthurt because I posted a statement from the devs, regarding a topic being conversed here. You gotta come up with a better response this :umad: shyt was played out years ago

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
who said it's a ripoff? we said it looks similar, no one said who inspired who or none of that
If all those elements come from their previous games, and they tell you their influences are games like JSRF and THPS why the concerted effort to keep comparing it to infamous instead of one of the games it was obviously influenced by?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
If all those elements come from their previous games, and they tell you their influences are games like JSRF and THPS why the concerted effort to keep comparing it to infamous instead of one of the games it was obviously influenced by?
no concerted effort here friend, that one gif reminded me of it (AND LIKE OTHER 3RD PERSON ACTION ADVENTURE GAMES OF THIS NATURE) it looks to have a few staple forms of gameplay for these types of games (like infamous :troll:)

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You'd have to be blind to say that game looks nothing like Infamous. I am definitely no fan of Infamous and I'll probably stay away from this title as well. I can see why someone would buy it though.