Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
shooting blue beams of electricity from his hands while wearin a denim jacket with hipster logos on it and swingin an electric sword at mobs in an open world city.

yup looks nothin like Infamous.:rossha:

It does have a unique art style though. And please don't spin this post into me claiming this is an Infamous rip off. I doubt that. Just these .gifs do remind me of the game, specially since I just beat Second Son recently.
he's not shooting nothing from his hand is this nikka blind :russ: game plays nothing like infamous. you can barely walk in infamous

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
same reason you stan wack ass killzone when theirs 4-5 other better shooters out :mjlol:
When's the last time I made a post or thread about Killzone though?

And even when I copped that, it wasn't for full price

:umad:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
he's not shooting nothing from his hand is this nikka blind :russ: game plays nothing like infamous. you can barely walk in infamous
iIyvFrIBW6Wn6.gif

I can't tell wtf he's shooting that from, either way it reminds me of it. Sue me. :manny:

I thoroughly enjoyed Infamous so why is this even a bad thing?

It's like Titanfall reminded me of COD. They aren't the exact same game obviously, but TF still reminded me of COD with certain player movements, gun recoil etc.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Your opinion doesn't count. You a flip flopping ass breh, breh. One minute infamous is good but as soon as someone says Infamous in a discussion on why they think PS4>>>>>> you come throwing salt. I see u breh :leostare:
One minute its

next minute Infamous is

You only can talk about Infamous in the positive if it's brought up generally, without Xbox in the discussion.
Either way, your one opinion doesn't negate it being a great game as told by the majority of the fans. You're in the minority. Not saying the shyt is exempt from critique, but I can't take a known Xbots critique of a exclusive game seriously sometimes. :manny: Just keeping it 100. It's like hearing out a Jay z stan talk about why they didn't like Nas's latest album.
Exposed :heh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

not getting in yall thing, but obviously you havent played infamous....that gif reminds you of infamous....and i'm not talking about second son, i'm talking about 1 or 2...when you could grind on powerlines and shoot at enemies just like that....cause yea, there was grinding in r&c games, but that was just to get from place to place, you didnt attack things when grinding....also, what you mean you can barely walk? you can easily walk in all the infamous games...

anyway, as for the infamous comparisons:

based off the gifs and gameplay, it looks to be a mix between infamous and r&c...which isnt a bad thing cause those games are fun....the guy that supposedly repsonded from IG seemed upset at that, which i dont understand why...unless he was harping on the word ripoff, which any gamer with IG game experience wouldnt say...

...anyway, like i said: i think the game looks interesting, and IG makes fun games (ignoring fuse cause i havent played that one), so xbox1 owners got them one, enjoy....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in what world does this look like infamous?

iIyvFrIBW6Wn6.gif

w4tbj27.gif
Why are you denying it?? Why does it looking like Infamous to some make you all agitated??

ixDqgiB5PN8Sr.gif

Dude is wearing a denim jacket, in a city and fighting enemies. That's like someone saying Saint's row looks like GTA and the Saints row fan gets mad. :wtf:
Infamous 1
original

Looks similar. I have the game and played it already. Y'all xbots pretzel salty and defensive even when y'all not being attacked. :dahell:

Looks like Knack a little to me :ld:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you stay switching your story up. You made the infamous claims before any gifs were posted.

And :dead: @GoldenGlove Mr. Killzone man talking about trash games being overhyped.
I did? So because I said it looks like infamous and then a few posts later posted that gif, that means I made a claim about it looking like infamous before actually seeing the game?? is that really what you're saying?? :laff: I couldn't have seen the gif of the game before making that post??

tl;dr
I made a guess that it looks like infamous before seeing the game in motion.
:mjlol: Idiot :dead:

You're playing stupid right?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I did? So because I said it looks like infamous and then a few posts later posted that gif, that means I made a claim about it looking like infamous before actually seeing the game?? is that really what you're saying?? :laff: I couldn't have seen the gif of the game before making that post??

tl;dr
I made a guess that it looks like infamous before seeing the game in motion.
:mjlol: Idiot :dead:

You're playing stupid right?

Nah I didn't say you hadn't seen the game. After the fact you claimed that you said it looked like infamous because of a gif. But then you said it didn't look like infamous in the trailer.

But now your claiming you saw the trailer first.

At this point I really don't know what the hell you saw or didn't see. Your story just doesn't add up as usual.

Let stannary fukk up your mind brehs :heh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Game definitely has some Infamous attributes from what's shown in the trailer. Also, as others have said, Ratchet & Clank and Dead Rising as well. Game looks fun and pretty good graphics, but at the same time, looks a lil too over-the-top silly, like duke is rail grinding seems to be just cuz, rather than any rhyme or reason behind it from what is shown anyways). The art style and weapon mechanics are obvious of their R&C roots, to which I'm feeling the weapons (that roman candle joint looks dope), but the art style is I'm not a fan of. As previously stated, it looks too over-the-top for what it is IMO. I'd play it, though don't know about buying it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I didn't say you hadn't seen the game. After the fact you claimed that you said it looked like infamous because of a gif. But then you said it didn't look like infamous in the trailer.

But now your claiming you saw the trailer first.

At this point I really don't know what the hell you saw or didn't see. Your story just doesn't add up as usual.

Let stannary fukk up your mind brehs :heh:
you're crazy.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Looks alright. Fall 2014 got some better games announced plus whatever heat might drop at e3