Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Boxart
iMz0lCv.png

They weren't lying when they said they were looking back to the dramcast days.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game looks good I see the semblance to other games but I think this may be what the xbox needs to get back in the game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The games are of similar styles but I wouldn't say this is "just like infamous" as I wouldn't say prototype is "just like crackdown".

Yes they are all in the same genre, but they are also all unique games
So why the fukk did you go rambling about nikkas hating on it?? :dafukk:?? Y'all be so insecure man, i merely pointed out that that gif of dude in the street reminded me of infamous sort of. :smh: Like you said though, both games are unique in their own way. This looks more like DR3 and Infamous is more like a typical superhero type game.

Edit:Just watched the video,looks okay. Looks better than Dead Rising 3.

Continuing forth, Xbots will claim that this game is the best open world game to date and that infamous is "all about graphics, no gameplay.". You heard it here first. You already got nikkas who never touched infamous saying Infamous is not good.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm not sure about this, but I was a huge fan of Jet Set Radio, so I will probably at least try it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So why the fukk did you go rambling about nikkas hating on it?? :dafukk:?? Y'all be so insecure man, i merely pointed out that that gif of dude in the street reminded me of infamous sort of. :smh:

Cause there's bunches of games with rail slides. Hell ratchet and clank has railslides.

There's bunches of games with denim jackets.

Y'all do the same shyt with every title. It's like y'all think Sony are the only ones who make games.

Ryse was "just like god of war"

Project spark was "just like LBP"

And now sunset overdrive is "just like infamous"

Despite the literally dozens of other parallels you can draw with other games.

But I'll never see one of y'all say the order looks "just like Gears"

Not one of you actually commented on the game or the trailer, just fanboy shyt.

shyts dispicable. This has to be one of the worst gaming communities on the web.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cause there's bunches of games with rail slides. Hell ratchet and clank has railslides.

Y'all do the same shyt with every title. It's like y'all think Sony are the only ones who make games.

shyts dispicable. This has to be one of the worst gaming communities on the web.

Get out of your feelings Breh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:wtf: are you talking about?

So saying a game looks like another game in the same genre, is now a bad thing?

Nikka ain't NOBODY say Ryse is "JUST LIKE" god of war. Stop making up shyt breh. I'll bet you people said Ryse LOOKS like GoW aesthetically.

Game designer Claude Jerome has said that "the game is all about giving players options", like the ability to add a single flower versus a field of flowers just by resizing the flower paintbrush's size.[4] He added that the game is also about "sharing and playing with the community", and that the difference between Spark and LittleBigPlanet or Minecraft is the core ability to customize the game down to the minutiae of the in-game object actions, which lets the players tell more individual stories.[4] Players can control the game with the Xbox controller, SmartGlass, or a keyboard/mouse combination.[5] The SmartGlass interface mirrors the Xbox One display, but adapts for touch controls when in editor mode.[5]
:umad:
Again, it's "Like" LBP, not "JUST LIKE". You create shyt, and share it online. How that creation goes is what sets it apart but it still is reminiscent of LBP. Why is that a bad thing?? LBP is a great fukking game breh.

Keep getting mad and saying people said it's just like infamous. Go ahead, find ONE post in here that said "This is JUST like Infamous." I know you can't.

WORD!?!?!?
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7153708/
and here you mentioned gears again to which I AGREED. Again it is sorta of like Gears but again like YOU said, each game is unique but I take it that you will retract that "each game is unique" statement in the future so you can find a way to leave snide comments about any upcoming PS4 game. I know you breh :leostare:.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7154125/
Can you stop being so damn insecure?

You're fukking mad right now :umad:

:dead:

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I ain't re-reading, but did someone say it looks JUST like infamous? :laff: or that it was similar?

I coulda swore I read someone saying it was NOTHING like infamous though, which actually is a bit of exaggeration...:rossha:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Game looks cool but I'm not a fan of the main character's design, or the other humans' design for that matters. Seems too generic compared to the awesome cartoon vibe the rest of the game got going.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
This game looks good I see the semblance to other games but I think this may be what the xbox needs to get back in the game.

Back in the game? Nah. This will be going against The Order: 1886. Its going to lose that battle.

Game looks good though. Unfortunately Insomniac can't catch a break with picking the winning side in a generation.