Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain't re-reading, but did someone say it looks JUST like infamous? :laff: or that it was similar?

I coulda swore I read someone saying it was NOTHING like infamous though, which actually is a bit of exaggeration...:rossha:
Nope, all I said was that gif reminded me of Infamous and that nikka took offense like a lil vagina. If anything, saying a Xbox One game looks similar to Infamous is a positive since Infamous is a nice game.

Ronald

Daps
Game looks cool but I'm not a fan of the main character's design, or the other humans' design for that matters. Seems too generic compared to the awesome cartoon vibe the rest of the game got going.

I think you can create your own character

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Back in the game? Nah. This will be going against The Order: 1886. Its going to lose that battle.

Game looks good though. Unfortunately Insomniac can't catch a break with picking the winning side in a generation.

I mean at least they are actually putting a game out that 1 game a month stuff ain't popping.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
So why the fukk did you go rambling about nikkas hating on it?? :dafukk:?? Y'all be so insecure man, i merely pointed out that that gif of dude in the street reminded me of infamous sort of. :smh: Like you said though, both games are unique in their own way. This looks more like DR3 and Infamous is more like a typical superhero type game.

Edit:Just watched the video,looks okay. Looks better than Dead Rising 3.

Continuing forth, Xbots will claim that this game is the best open world game to date and that infamous is "all about graphics, no gameplay.". You heard it here first. You already got nikkas who never touched infamous saying Infamous is not good.
What about those of us who have?:usure::camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about those of us who have?:usure::camby:
Your opinion doesn't count. You a flip flopping ass breh, breh. One minute infamous is good but as soon as someone says Infamous in a discussion on why they think PS4>>>>>> you come throwing salt. I see u breh :leostare:
One minute its
good game shyt picked up at the end.
next minute Infamous is
nikkaz say Infamous is great but can't tell you 1 great thing about it:heh:and I have it

You only can talk about Infamous in the positive if it's brought up generally, without Xbox in the discussion.
Either way, your one opinion doesn't negate it being a great game as told by the majority of the fans. You're in the minority. Not saying the shyt is exempt from critique, but I can't take a known Xbots critique of a exclusive game seriously sometimes. :manny: Just keeping it 100. It's like hearing out a Jay z stan talk about why they didn't like Nas's latest album.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Dude look at the tone of the message you are angry as hell for some reason man.

jadakiss.png

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Your opinion doesn't count. You a flip flopping ass breh, breh. One minute infamous is good but as soon as someone says Infamous in a discussion on why they think PS4>>>>>> you come throwing salt. I see u breh :leostare:
One minute its

next minute Infamous is a "ok" game or it's not really great. You only can talk about Infamous in the positive if it's brought up generally. Either way, your one opinion doesn't negate it being a great game as told by the majority of the fans. You're in the minority. Not saying the shyt is exempt from critique, but I can't take a known Xbots critique of a exclusive game seriously sometimes. :manny: Just keeping it 100. It's like hearing out a Jay z stan talk about why they didn't like Nas's latest album.
1 playthrough of Infamous I was done with it tried replaying it shyt was snoozefest tossed to Best Buy.Once you start relaying it you realize how average the game is. nikkaz like you hype up anything Sony.Feel the same about your opinion on anything X1 related. nikkaz say anything not pro Sony you:cape:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Looks good. Looks like your typical Insomniac game. I'm loving how vibrant the game looks. A far cry from the monotonous color palette of the Gears of War games. The Xbox is getting blessed with some PS goodness.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1 playthrough of Infamous I was done with it tried replaying it shyt was snoozefest tossed to Best Buy.Once you start relaying it you realize how average the game is. nikkaz like you hype up anything Sony.Feel the same about your opinion on anything X1 related. nikkaz say anything not pro Sony you:cape:
and yet you dudes have no proof of that. It's always just assumptions. I can show you posts of me bashing certain Sony exclusive games but to you guys, whenever I'm upping a really dope looking title, it's stanning.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/6160672/
:ehh: Hell if I don't like it I won't have no issue saying that. The stanning and trolling done on here is done for mere entertainment purposes. If an exclusive game is wack on PS I don't have no issue airing it out. I think God of War Ascension is terrible, White Knight Chronicles put me to sleep, Halo Reach campaign was a snoozefest it don't matter what console it's on.

You can check to see if I edited the post too.

Another one of me critiquing Little Big Karting for PS3.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/969070/ Check for edits...
The beta for this game didn't impress me at all. You see they may have that LBP "customize" everything feel to it but besides that the core gameplay is still largely the same as Mario Kart. It's still race, collect powerup and race.

They should've tried something new maybe new racing mechanics and try to refresh the genre. An attempt to prioritize skill and dexterity over powerups and holding a button wouldn't hurt would it?? It's still largely the (Oh I'm in 8th place* grabs power weapon that puts in you 3rd) mechanic. Hell driving on grass doesn't even slow you down in this game.

At least with PASBR compared to Smash bros it may look the same but cotdamn once you play and see it for yourself you realize it's a whole different mechanic and core to it that cannot be argued. It stands out on it's own despite the idiots who haven't played it yet saying it's a clone will eat crow when they play it or forever live in denial.

This game though LBP karting is a clone and i'm not saying it's not good but it's just adding another kart racer with not much difference besides customization to the already saturated kart racing genre.

Another one.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/232984/
May 25th, 2012 still rocking Gears of War 3.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/1216348/
I loved Gears of War 3. As well as Halo 3, and Reach. Not so much 4. I don't blindly stan Sony, I just defend against weak ass trolls like @Loose , @MeachTheMonster , @AkaDemiK etc.

But I'm the stan though? :pachaha: I stan GAMES not companies. I'll stan a game like SSB or Super Mario before I stan any Sony game.