Sunset Overdrive Review thread-83 Metacritic

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was playing R&C not even knowing what the reviews were, I didn't play sunset yet it might be overrated to me I'll see with I play it. I've said this before, if you personally like a game a bad score won't stops you from enjoying it, you might force yourself, but you'll play it.
General consensus means the average opinion(off and online) was great and most folks liked it. That's all. Nothing more nothing less. I'm not talking about personal enjoyment and disagreement with the average opinion.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jbpwjazBpKaYdA.png

:eat: Lol @ the member rating. I read it and the person rated it a 1/10 and said the game is great. Game not even out yet smh.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm not gonna continue going back and forth with you because I already know what you're about. :yawn:
I'm about that action boss :umad:

Forza Horizon 2 in stores NOW!!!
Sunset Overdrive 10/28 (Tomorrow)

This game looks like a better looking, more action packed Guacamelee :banderas:
Halo

Then EARLY next year we get Below, Sunset Overdrive, Exclusive pre launch access to The Division & Evolve
Halo 5
Below
The Inside
CupHead
Tomb Raider 2 right now is the favorite for Adventure game of the gen because Uncharted 4 has a whole new team behind it
And that isn't dropping til 2016 so :ez:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm about that action boss :umad:

Forza Horizon 2 in stores NOW!!!
Sunset Overdrive 10/28 (Tomorrow)

This game looks like a better looking, more action packed Guacamelee :banderas:
Halo

Then EARLY next year we get Below, Sunset Overdrive, Exclusive pre launch access to The Division & Evolve
Halo 5
Below
The Inside
CupHead
Tomb Raider 2 right now is the favorite for Adventure game of the gen because Uncharted 4 has a whole new team behind it

You like a damn youtube commentator on here. Bestbuy already open?? Get off the freaking computer.

Did you ever stop to think that all the nonsense you keep spouting does the opposite. I seriously think you believe that your Xbox stanning results in converted gamers or something. Stop it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where's the hypocrisy, I wasn't around for the Ryse days nor soop up titles except FH2 so far:ufdup:
DId you read the thread I posted?? Read it, come back to this thread and realize what I'm saying. I'm not talking about your specifically. No need to :cape: for fellow Xbots. The proof is in the pudding.

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
DId you read the thread I posted?? Read it, come back to this thread and realize what I'm saying. I'm not talking about your specifically. No need to :cape: for fellow Xbots. The proof is in the pudding.

You quoted me I figured I was a part of it. It's a console war out here son, we gotta have each other's back, that's how we Xbots get down:yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You like a damn youtube commentator on here. Bestbuy already open?? Get off the freaking computer.

Did you ever stop to think that all the nonsense you keep spouting does the opposite. I seriously think you believe that your Xbox stanning results in converted gamers or something. Stop it.
Funny, cuz when you get all emotional like this it makes me wanna do the opposite of what you just said
I see what you said as a weakness, like there is blood in the water and there are nothing but killer whales around here
The fact you think you run anything to the point you are making suggestions is hilarious.
Here, let me give you a suggestion. How about you log off and get a job muhfukka :ufdup:
I suggest you try Kirby, they always hiring

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny, cuz when you get all emotional like this it makes me wanna do the opposite of what you just said
I see what you said as a weakness, like there is blood in the water and there are nothing but killer whales around here
The fact you think you run anything to the point you are making suggestions is hilarious.
Here, let me give you a suggestion. How about you log off and get a job muhfukka :ufdup:
I suggest you try Kirby, they always hiring
Shut the fukk up breh