Sunset Overdrive Review thread-83 Metacritic

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Wow this is reviewing well thought it would be in the 70s

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
This game looks real dope not surprised by the positive reviews. Too bad its on the xbone this game looks like genuine fun.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Glad I never hated on this game. :sas2:

Congrats to Insomniac on getting their swagger back.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I thought Insomniac were:flabbynsick: status after Resistance 3 and that other game but apparently they still got it?:ohhh:

Fuse hurt their rep bad, but Resistance was a great series. Polygon are clowns, but I expected that type of fukkery from them.

Looks like it'll be around Infamous scores, which I expected.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
OQZATLb.gif

its too early for this :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Read a couple of the reviews now. People really seem to enjoy this game.

Seems like exactly what I hopped it would be. A pure fun unapologetic video game. It's not trying to be a movie, its not taking itself too seriously. It's a throwback to the video games I grew up on. Skill based platforming, instead of that automatic shyt most games do these days. The joy of the game is mastering the mechanics and pulling off combos for a high score.

This is a game for all the people complaining about games being "boring" or "samey" these days.

Already preloaded and waiting for midnight:blessed:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lords of the fallen is not looking that great
Well the first credible review is out and they gave it a 9 but I'm not expecting too much. A lot of people say it's a souls knock off but I would be very happy with that

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Well the first credible review is out and they gave it a 9 but I'm not expecting too much. A lot of people say it's a souls knock off but I would be very happy with that

From what I've seen on stream it just looks bland from the combat to the world and enemy design. And it's on the short side also. Plus there is no invasions/pvp/summons which is the heart of the souls series.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Getting surprisingly good reviews. The main complaint is very subjective according to the reviewer. Some ppl dont like the constant humor, pop culture references, and constant acknowledgment that its just a game. And of course the typical repetitive mission structure complaint. I always :rudy: at that because thats a given in all open world titles, even the holy frail GTA. Put it this way, if its not designed like the first Ass creed, then its not really repetitive. I dont hear complaints about controls (other the easy auto aim) and performance issues which was plaguing the game in early builds so that's good. Plus they said the co-op mode was very good, maybe even the best thing about the game. I was gonna cop regardless but the impressions are making this an easy decision.