Sunset Overdrive Review thread-83 Metacritic

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
#HardOnThreads Movement in effect starting now...

From now on, trash will be disposed of in this forum, we gonna get back to good gaming discussion... somebody trolling/stanning a thread relentlessly... just @ me or PM me and I'll swoop in like

:cape:

and ban them from the thread if need be.

I'm for the people

:salute:
@GoldenGlove :mjpls:

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Insomniac been making great titles since PS1 days. Of course the Xbots will try and act like Insomniac wasn't doing nothing before. I'm quite sure these same cats in here going :takedat::blessed::gladbron: now were shytting on or downplaying Ratchet and Clank and Resistance series last gen even though they were high scoring games (80+ metacritic games).

The spin :laugh:

http://www.metacritic.com/company/i...ons=games&num_items=30&sort_options=metascore

:whoa:R&C was too hot for cats to downplay it, idk about resistance because I didn't get into it like that

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I see why you 3cepts starving, you critique games really hard.

That's why you bought a PS4, because you KNOW they not gonna fukk around. Knack, Killzone, DriveClub, Infamous

TOP OF THE LINE GAMES :noah:

Don't even worry about this bullshyt ass xbox game. Stupid xbots :wrist:

Save room for Ori & the Blind forest for dessert :damn:

The fukk are u on now?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:R&C was too hot for cats to downplay it, idk about resistance because I didn't get into it like that
It doesn't matter whether you personally "got into it" like that as it was still a high scoring game as is any other popular game out.
86, 87 and 83 were the series MC overall. I didn't get into the Witcher that doesn't mean the witcher isn't good for example. The general consensus was that it was a dope shooter(Resistance 3 was slept on heavily :ufdup: not playing it).
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/resi...e-most-criminally-underrated-fps-ever.229431/

There's a post in that thread that's awfully ironic when you read what it says and compare it with the statement in this thread :laugh:. Funny how an 83 on PS3 was "fair game" but is :blessed: today.

You'll see what I'm saying.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What's different from what he's doing with this thread and what happened with the DriveClub Metacritic Thread (that Loose made by the way)?

If you saw someone doing something they shouldn't have been then you should have banned them from the thread. From what I remember people were actually talking about the game and reviews. It didn't get good reviews, so the conversation might not have been friendly to fans, but it was totally different from someone purposely derailing the theread talking about a bunch of other shyt, and purposely antagonizing posters.

Edit: and looking back at that thread, it was fatboi doing the same shyt there, you should have banned him from that thread too :ufdup:

Last edited:

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Some cats won't admit it but they ain't happy this on the One not because it's a hot new title but due to Insomniac being with PS since its initial days, now making a game for Xbox. I don't know what happened behind closed doors on that one but I know money was involved, money talks bullshyt walks:jawalrus:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
*fixed*
Let's not falsify information breh :win:

AND... before you go ":mjlol: Indies"
You.... said..

You said this. :cook:

Leave the double standards at home brehs. :win:

:ahh:
Bruh, an arcade title does not mean indie. You come from the sony side of gaming, so you nikkaz real dumb like that.
And whats sadder is you named a bunch of games you never touched :laff:
You just naming titles to name them. Thats how bad it is over there, you gotta fake like you eating :stop:

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
It doesn't matter whether you personally "got into it" like that as it was still a high scoring game as is any other popular game out.
86, 87 and 83 were the series MC overall. I didn't get into the Witcher that doesn't mean the witcher isn't good for example. The general consensus was that it was a dope shooter(Resistance 3 was slept on heavily :ufdup: not playing it).
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/resi...e-most-criminally-underrated-fps-ever.229431/

There's a post in that thread that's awfully ironic when you read what it says and compare it with the statement in this thread :laugh:. Funny how an 83 on PS3 was "fair game" but is :blessed: today.

You'll see what I'm saying.

I was playing R&C not even knowing what the reviews were, I didn't play sunset yet it might be overrated to me I'll see with I play it. I've said this before, if you personally like a game a bad score won't stops you from enjoying it, you might force yourself, but you'll play it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, an arcade title does not mean indie. You come from the sony side of gaming, so you nikkaz real dumb like that.
And whats sadder is you named a bunch of games you never touched :laff:
You just naming titles to name them. Thats how bad it is over there, you gotta fake like you eating :stop:
I'm not gonna continue going back and forth with you because I already know what you're about. :yawn: