Sunset Overdrive Review thread-83 Metacritic

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
From what I've seen on stream it just looks bland from the combat to the world and enemy design. And it's on the short side also. Plus there is no invasions/pvp/summons which is the heart of the souls series.

Its not short when you combine all the side missions, collectibles, challenges, etc. Its literally the bat man games in an middle century GOT like setting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
From what I've seen on stream it just looks bland from the combat to the world and enemy design. And it's on the short side also. Plus there is no invasions/pvp/summons which is the heart of the souls series.
Speak for yourself I've always hated the online stuff in souks games.

Lords of the fallen seems to be getting some good impressions so far. It does some things better than souls, some things different, and some not as good.

I'm excited to give it a try

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
What did you expect? :what: GTA scores?

GTA doesn't deserve GTA scores. I'm going into this game blind but many reviewers grade it against GTA and the only thing I can say definitively is that GTA games have far more money behind it and in the production values, it shows. Gameplay for a GTA is usually just aiight.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Speak for yourself I've always hated the online stuff in souks games.

Lords of the fallen seems to be getting some good impressions so far. It does some things better than souls, some things different, and some not as good.

I'm excited to give it a try

I'll try it but I wouldn't advise spending $60 on it. Maybe $20-$30.

I'm open to a whole genre of souls clones but this is not it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I see why you 3cepts starving, you critique games really hard.

That's why you bought a PS4, because you KNOW they not gonna fukk around. Knack, Killzone, DriveClub, Infamous

TOP OF THE LINE GAMES :noah:

Don't even worry about this bullshyt ass xbox game. Stupid xbots :wrist:
Based insomniac
Based Microsoft
Based Xbox One

I can get to bed now

From forza horizon 2 to this to the game of the forever mcc next month. Microsoft is feeding the needy in consecutive months :blessed::to::eat:
Save room for Ori & the Blind forest for dessert :damn:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see why you 3cepts starving, you critique games really hard.

That's why you bought a PS4, because you KNOW they not gonna fukk around. Knack, Killzone, DriveClub, Infamous, MLB The Show 15, The Last of Us Remastered, LBP3, Transistor, Velocity 2X, Oddworld New N Tasty, FFXIV:A Realm Reborn etc.

TOP OF THE LINE GAMES :noah:

Don't even worry about this bullshyt ass xbox game. Stupid xbots :wrist:

*fixed*
Let's not falsify information breh :win:

AND... before you go ":mjlol: Indies"
You.... said..

You said this. :cook:

Leave the double standards at home brehs. :win:

:ahh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought Insomniac were:flabbynsick: status after Resistance 3 and that other game but apparently they still got it?:ohhh:
Insomniac been making great titles since PS1 days. Of course the Xbots will try and act like Insomniac wasn't doing nothing before. I'm quite sure these same cats in here going :takedat::blessed::gladbron: now were shytting on or downplaying Ratchet and Clank and Resistance series last gen even though they were high scoring games (80+ metacritic games).

The spin :laugh:

http://www.metacritic.com/company/i...ons=games&num_items=30&sort_options=metascore

Last edited: