jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Once Louise found out the truth, the show hasn't been the same for me

it's Louis you idiot

oh no, it must've been confusing for you to know who I was talmbowt petty fakkit

you an idiot!
nothing was confusing but by making that mistake you didn't only change the name of the character but you also changed the gender.
Louis is a man's name and Louise is a woman's name you idiot.
Having him as a woman would COMPLETELY change the storyline, now go back to sleep nephew

so what type of person writes a paragraph about a trivial point, while not being confused:camby:only a petty, grandstanding, fakkit that doesn't have much going on in their life. Go outside for a change

You call that a paragraph? you don't read much eh?
I simply understood what your low level of intelligence was made a post detailed enough so someone with a miniature brain like yours could understand.

:russell: fail attempt at dap fishing and humor, while trying to prove self worth to anonymous folks on the innanet, oh wait, I meant the internet

You need to read some selfhelp books to find alternate ways to boost your confidence and self-esteem, instead of being passive aggressive on the innanet, in a thread about a fictional show

there was no humor in my post firstly and secondly my rep is in the red at -720 so I'm obviously not someone that cares about daps or self-worth on the internet.

For you to trivialize changing a character's gender and then depict it as having no impact on the show clearly means that in real life you are quite open to transgenderism.

and as that is the case... good luck on the surgery!

You also don't care about having a life and a grip on reality, while trying to psychoanalyze anonymous folks, with failed humor and wit attempts. Stop exposing yourself fakkit, let your real world accomplishments be your source of high self-esteem

:bryan:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Real world accomplishments?
Breh, I've achieved all goals in life and even exceeded them.
From being buff with a low bodyfat percentage to my career by working with THE largest IT networking company on the planet and climbing the ladder within that company to having no gender based confusions.

I'm sure the last one might seem foreign to you in value but that's only due to your lack of balance in perception as you fight inequality in LGBT rallies.
in other words...

tumblr_n7vo102VEx1r8b40zo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6ia16eiqa1r6zluto1_500.gif