Suits Season 5: June 24 on USA

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I will slap the taste out of your mouth :whoo:

I thought that Bunk was hinting that he knew Mike's secret, I was sure he had got a PI on him

Last edited:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Agreed about show running it's course, Louis vs Harvey every season is getting boring.

They need new characters in the firm & make it out he's a legit threat to Harvey.

Remember when they bought Jeff Malone in, all just to build up a love relationship with Jessica:aicmon:

We need a serious villain

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Agreed about show running it's course, Louis vs Harvey every season is getting boring.

They need new characters in the firm & make it out he's a legit threat to Harvey.

Remember when they bought Jeff Malone in, all just to build up a love relationship with Jessica:aicmon:

We need a serious villain
yeah that season of the british trying to buy and control their company was brilliant because it had villains, new faces and it was fresh

are they seriously going to give us a whole season of Harvey and Louis fighting over Donna? :scusthov:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only watch the show to thirst after Jessica now :banderas:
Hopefully they pick up this season, because in haven't been engrossed in the show in over a season.
The writers can't be running out of ideas, can they :damn:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I only watch the show to thirst after Jessica now :banderas:
Hopefully they pick up this season, because in haven't been engrossed in the show in over a season.
The writers can't be running out of ideas, can they :damn:

It's only a matter of time before Bunk finds out Mike's secret :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
:russ: AT THEM GETTING A CAMEO FROM CHARLES BARKLEY

HIS ACTING SKILLS

turrable-300x225.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another standard episode but it's always entertaining during the watch. Bunk is a fool styling on Mike and the insurance company. He and I shared the same expression when Jessica went in to the conference room to assert herself. I also love it when someone s h i t s on Harvey when they bumped into each other and spilled the coffee.

I'm glad that we are seeing more of Non Superman Harvey. With his panic attacks coming back and him showing up to his therapist's crib, I like the more human side of it. The scene with Donna showing up in his subconscious was a nice touch as well. Soloff was dropping bombs on his ass and he almost fainted in the office.

Jessica isn't slick either. I see her slowly ingratiating Rachel into her inner circle. Their budding relationship is cool to watch and the dresses were magnificent. I love how Jessica is throwing slight jabs her way as a method of schooling her and toughening her up.

Lastly, it was cool to see Mike's photographic memory make a return. He really caught everyone off guard in the court room to secure the motion for an expedited trial. LOL at Louis still getting s h i t on at the end before he even knew what was up. Gotta Love Suits.