Suits Season 5: June 24 on USA

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Mike's secret is gonna get exposed to Rachel's dad :mjpls:

Every now and then Mike pisses me off. He's such a self-righteous dweeb. I guess he forgets that he didn't go to law school or take the bar. That he's not legally allowed to represent anyone in the court of law. Yet he's always accusing someone else of not having any integrity. He did it Rachel's dad. I was extra salty when he came at Derwin for what he did a couple seasons ago too. Nigguh, YOU DIDN'T GO TO LAW SCHOOL. All the good he's doing can get reversed and thrown out if his secret comes out.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
My baby Kartina came back and the first thing I thought was, "Girl, bring the m groceries right here ight now!" This episode was damn near perfect and Louis had me laughing my ass off when he was listening to the conference room with the glass. I can't front. I really thought they would make Louis f u c k it all up and have Harvey smash his sister but I'm glad they didn't go through with it.

I am also glad that Mike was getting roasted from all sides. Robert was cooking him, Rachel served him up and Jessica really put him in his place. In the scene before, I literally thought "They really are going to go a whole season without mentioning that Mike's a fraud" and right after the commercial break, Jessica hits him with it and stops him dead in his tracks. I really wonder if Mike forgets that with the way he acts just barging into her office like that.

It was cool to see Harvey incrementally makes strides towards repairing his relationship with Donna. It's a little tired with her always believeing that everything he does is somehow about her but they do have a 12 year history so I get it.

I think he does :beli:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Oh its coming, and when Bunk starts tearing off in they ass it's going to be oh so glorious :banderas: I love seeing him walking around like he run shyt, straight talking that shyt to Harvey and Mike.

Bunk the best supporting character on the show. He up there with Harvey and Jessica!

When Jessica put mike in his place :wow:

I need me some Jessica in my life! Yall can have Katrina. Yall can have Rachel. Hell yall can even have donna. GIVE ME THAT EBONY QUEEN JESSICA!!! :shaq: