Suits Season 5: June 24 on USA

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Man I used to fukk with USA shows hard body, Psych, Burn Notice... once they cancel/end Suits its bushes for this channel

It's pretty much the NCIS and WWE channel at this point breh.

I remember when this show had The Coli bumping. The season 2 thread made it to 600+ posts, we'll be lucky if this makes it to 300.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These mother f u c k e r s never learn. Harvey (and Jessica) just can't rock with Louis and must always s h i t on him. Louis can never take no for an answer and KIM. Mike can never ask for permission or help and do things in a manner that bites him in the rear. Nevertheless, it's still interesting to watch as I have grown to love these characters.

Rachel is a goddess and I had some impure thoughts when she and Jessica were talking in the office.

I love watching Harvey take a L to the face. He must be pulling major bank because them cats in the office were pissed. I somewhat like the dissension in the office with Sokoloff. I am surprised that Dona didn't rat Louis out even if it would be in an attempt to help him. Wasn't feeling the racism towards Harvey's new assistant who is obviously capable of doing her job and them some.

Always cool to see Bunk and it's hella touching that he cares so much for his daughter. I can't wait until Mike screws it up. Speaking of Mike, did he really think that it would be a good idea to go back to the firm that you burned for no reason and ask them for not only help, but a huge sum of money? Cmon Mike, you are smarter than that. Too bad they didn't show his old secretary. She had them thangs.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I swear the same predicaments every season, with minor twists :mjlol:

The show is definitely running it's course. Used to think this show was must watch, now it's last resort when your bored as fukk.
Yep, show was goat the first 3 seasons? (Runs....whatever the fukk you call these half seasons) but it got pretty boring, I gotta rewatch the past season to figure out where we're at

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i'm used to usually letting the episodes pile up and start watching it in the fall back to back with White Collar
no more White Collar to go with it though..

:sadcam:

speaking of shows on USA..Royal Pains is still on ? :dahell:

Word I just can't get into it...

USA need another lighthearted comedy I can fukk with..

I miss Monk and Psych :mjcry:

Man I used to fukk with USA shows hard body, Psych, Burn Notice... once they cancel/end Suits its bushes for this channel

It's pretty much the NCIS and WWE channel at this point breh.

I remember when this show had The Coli bumping. The season 2 thread made it to 600+ posts, we'll be lucky if this makes it to 300.

If you liked Burn Notice and you not watching Graceland then you sleeping heavy.

I don't watch any of these USA Network shows, but "Suits" peaks my interest.

:lupe: Is "Necessary Roughness" worth watching ?