Suits Season 5: June 24 on USA

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
How does he get it away with it brehs?

If this goes trial & that prosecutors brings in professors & students in from Harvard around the time Mike was supposed to be....surely it's a wrap :jbhmm:

His name is in the data base but his file doesn't exist in the Harvard file cabinet:patrice:
I love the darker tone episodes in this show though:ehh:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I started watching the series again from the first episode.

There's already some glaring plot holes I didn't catch the first time watching.

For one, the Harvard-only rule is the dumbest thing about the show. We really supposed to believe a top law firm isn't going to hire Yale, Columbia, Stanford and UChicago grads. Get real. And making it Harvard-only just exacerbates the foolishness in the premise that nobody at this Harvard-only firm would realize this nikka didn't go there.

I mean in Season One, there's like six or seven new hires along with Mike, who are all from Harvard Law, and none of them are like "who the fukk is the guy? How come we never saw him back at school?" shyt is just utterly absurd :mjlol:

It would be more believable if they had law graduates there from all the top law schools. You could easily believe then that he could go unnoticed.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I mean it's a suspension of disbelief, but there is NO way a federal prosector wouldn't have proof very quickly of what occurred at Harvard....lol theres a bunch of plot holes, glaring and absurd, but it maintains itself well, I think. Mike has to plead guilty in real life and probably cooperate...I like his no snitching stance....needs to relax with Rachel, either she'll leave you or she won't, but don't act all p*ssy about it.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

There's already some glaring plot holes I didn't catch the first time watching
For one, the Harvard-only rule is the dumbest thing about the show. We really supposed to believe a top law firm isn't going to hire Yale, Columbia, Stanford and UChicago grads. Get real. And making it Harvard-only just exacerbates the foolishness in the premise that nobody at this Harvard-only firm would realize this nikka didn't go there.

I mean in Season One, there's like six or seven new hires along with Mike, who are all from Harvard Law, and none of them are like "who the fukk is the guy? How come we never saw him back at school?" shyt is just utterly absurd :mjlol:

It would be more believable if they had law graduates there from all the top law schools. You could easily believe then that he could go unnoticed.
:jbhmm:yeah, I've been thinking the same thing for about 3 years now since i start watching it regulary. It would kill the premise of the show but why couldn't Harvey just make Mike his wiz kid assistant like Donna, call some of his connections to get Mike into school which he would breeze through because he's a genius and still help Harvey solve all these cases. He didn't need to lie to keep Mike around, even if Mike didn't work at the firm, still could have used him for most of these missions. Harvey had enough power to create his own team of people that included Mike and Donna...

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

There's already some glaring plot holes I didn't catch the first time watching.

It's not all that unbelievable that people from Harvard wouldn't know him. Harvard is one of the biggest law schools with like 500 incoming students or some shyt every year. Pretty easy to not recognize many of your classmates. Hell, I went to a much smaller law school class and I can say there's many I graduated with that I wouldn't know if they walked pass me.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
They need to give them a MAJOR L, they almost done it last time with Donna, but that was wrapped up in about 1st 7 mins of the following ep
:russ:

They ALWAYS get over any issue no matter what, would be good to see a major issue even if its for a little bit.

They are heading in the right direction as I said from last season, as it got boring winning case after case and us not caring about the people invovled, but as its affecting them all now its much better.

Also I cant look at Harveys ex without thinking of the Fappening
:mjlol::shaq:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
How do they bounce out of this one then brehs? Even if they do, he can't practice Law still surely?

Well its already renewed for season 6 so something has to give. But yea even if they win and Mike dont go to jail. He surely cant practice law anymore with big homie Bunk lurking :demonic:
The+Wire+-+Bunk+Moreland+Shaking+Head.gif

Maybe season 6 will have to do with Harvey fighting off fortsman and Mike helping from the outside while Mike and Rachel gets married.

Mike should of just stayed at investment banking. He was out :sadcam: