Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hey Superman kills now buddy, its DCMU cannon. Batman's gonna be dropping bombs and flying jets and all that batman type shyt to stop him, he should kill him too.
rGvSDXZ.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well i think the better question is why is a actor of Will Smiths calibur is being 2nd to some no name guy? Its that bad for he guy who was at one time Hollywoods most bankable actor to be second fiddle to some no-name?? :stopitslime:

In the animated movie, Deadshot was the field commander, and he was banging the chick, no one knows who this obscured character is, and even less about whose this no name actor is. They shouldve followed the animation, bc thats what most of the audience is accustomed too.
His name is Rick flag :snoop: and he's the field leader and a good guy who's job is to make sure the missions get completed . Just because you don't know who he is doesn't make him a bad character . And he was never on the same team with Harley so settle down that's a new 52 thing

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
His name is Rick flag :snoop: and he's the field leader and a good guy who's job is to make sure the missions get completed . Just because you don't know who he is doesn't make him a bad character . And he was never on the same team with Harley so settle down that's a new 52 thing

Sounds like my boy telling me Gotham is a bad show because it's about Gordon not about bruce...and of course he's never seen the show

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Superman kills now buddy, its DCMU cannon. Batman's gonna be dropping bombs and flying jets and all that batman type shyt to stop him, he should kill him too.
Zod was going to destroy the world if he won and was threatening a family . Batman is just attacking superman .

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
OK cool. so tell me why he shouldn't kill Batman? I bet Batman is gonna use all sort of shyt to hurt him in SVB

Because he's Superman :mindblown:

You're acting like Supes killed a bunch of people. He killed off a person who threaten his mother, threaten to kill him personally, killed thousands of people already, planned on destroying the Earth (The place he calls home), and pretty much forced Supes hand after he gave him a chance to stop

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like my boy telling me Gotham is a bad show because it's about Gordon not about bruce...and of course he's never seen the show
People are complaining about a franchise that they know nothing about :snoop: I love the fan excitement but damn lets see some footage . I'm hoping they keep deadshot a scum bag ( well still as relatively amoral about killing since digger is the scum bag .) who may grow to respect Rick and become loyal to the team. I doubt they bring in the daughter

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

You're acting like Supes killed a bunch of people. He killed off a person who threaten his mother, threaten to kill him personally, killed thousands of people already, planned on destroying the Earth (The place he calls home), and pretty much forced Supes hand after he gave him a chance to stop
I guess in the movie dude watched Superman was running around killing jaywalkers and snapping the necks of anyone who looked at him sideways.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
L

superman tried to kill doomsday so him killing is already cannon so why are people acting like supes wouldn't kill when he has no other choice. But in the movie he only killed when no other option and in the DCCU he will most likely never kill again though due to having done it once

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
L

superman tried to kill doomsday so him killing is already cannon so why are people acting like supes wouldn't kill when he has no other choice

Because they saw a couple movies but read no comics. Hell even in the JLU cartoon he was trying to kill darkseid...him cutting lose was ultimately to beat him to a pulp

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Hush rocks like mummy wraps . I think they trying to ground him

Looked like wraps when I first saw the pic and facial wise, plus Croc doesn't look big in the pic and the clothing is similar to what Hush wears

Batman-Hush.jpg

Adewale is quite tall and I thought the first pics of him playing Croc would reflect that but instead he looks normal and small. They might just give him the filed teeth and skin condition but not the height and more out there animalistic features.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looked like wraps when I first saw the pic and facial wise, plus Croc doesn't look big in the pic and the clothing is similar to what Hush wears

Batman-Hush.jpg

Adewale is quite tall and I thought the first pics of him playing Croc would reflect that but instead he looks normal and small. They might just give him the filed teeth and skin condition but not the height and more out there animalistic features.
Ok I get what you saying

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Why are so many of you dudes complaining about Deadshot not having one eye? That one eye shyt is something from the Arrow TV series but the character has always had both of his eyes in pretty much every other instance. Its like you guys are confusing him with Deathstroke.:what:

And I like the designs of all of the characters. Harley especially looks perfect.
Also was not expecting Katana to be in this flick.
A bunch of nikkas that don't know shyt about a character complaining about said character :laugh: