Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:heh:
If you think Joel Kinnaman is getting billing over Will in the movie, I've got a couple of bridges and a desert to sell you. The guy is essentially Coulson.

:rudy:Take an admittedly good cartoon based on a computer game over 28 yers of comic canon, brehs.

That shyt kills me everytime :heh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well i think the better question is why is a actor of Will Smiths calibur is being 2nd to some no name guy? Its that bad for he guy who was at one time Hollywoods most bankable actor to be second fiddle to some no-name?? :stopitslime:
:mjlol:at thinking Will won't be top billing along with Leto and Margot

:camby: with this fake outrage

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well i think the better question is why is a actor of Will Smiths calibur is being 2nd to some no name guy? Its that bad for he guy who was at one time Hollywoods most bankable actor to be second fiddle to some no-name?? :stopitslime:

In the animated movie, Deadshot was the field commander, and he was banging the chick, no one knows who this obscured character is, and even less about whose this no name actor is. They shouldve followed the animation, bc thats what most of the audience is accustomed too.

:russ: you bugging breh. There's no way he's taking 2nd billing in the movie and 2ndly, why are you taking that damn cartoon as canon

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That shyt kills me everytime :heh:

My homeboy still takes the 90s cartoons to everything as canon...everything. We were watching Daredevil and he was wondering when does Spider-man show up and was shocked that kingpin was a daredevil villain, let alone a chief one

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So which SS member is going to be killed at the start?

I'm not gonna lie, if they'd kill Deadshot off the bat I'd be fukking shocked in a good way. Kinda like Psycho
I would bet the deed to my house that Slipknot gets killed in the first 30 minutes.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it looks so gritty :wow: instant 9/10 IMDB

wadeyeah.gif
my man..not always there when we call but always on time

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
OK cool. so tell me why he shouldn't kill Batman? I bet Batman is gonna use all sort of shyt to hurt him in SVB

I'm assuming, and this is just an assumption based on reading Snyder interviews from when man of steel dropped, but this was the formulation of his ideals and what he stands for, so perhaps him taking that step is the thing that lets him know he cannot take that step again rather than have him just come out fully formed, you use that event to help form his character