Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
giphy.gif

Whatever man. Yall gonna move goal post all day.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Whatever man. Yall gonna move goal post all day.
What goal post is being moved?
You have this bizarre idea in your head that because Superman killed Zod that he is now just going to be killing people like crazy.
I'll break it down for you: Superman won't kill Batman because batman is not going to be intent on murdering every human being on the planet.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have this bizarre idea in your head that because Superman killed Zod that he is now just going to be killing people like crazy.
I'll break it down for you: Superman won't kill Batman because batman is not going to be intent on murdering every human being on the planet.
Superman had the :sadcam:after killing Zod and it's clear that it's something he never wants to do again, yet people don't seem to grasp that

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

So you saying Batman gonna be dumping on this nikka the entire film(like only batman can do) and he ain't gonna even hurt this nikka. Cmon man.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So you saying Batman gonna be dumping on this nikka the entire film(like only batman can do) and he ain't gonna even hurt this nikka. Cmon man.
Have you ever read or seen any super-hero team up? The super-heroes meet, have a misunderstanding, fight, realize they shouldn't be fighting and then team up.
This isn't going to be a 2 and half hour movie of Superman and Batman fighting.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yeah, seen the animated movie too. I'm just saying. A movie with Batman kicking superman's ass for 2:00hr's don't sound like fun. Especially with none of the lead up the dark knight returns had.

It's not going to be that much of them going against each other, guaranteed. I've said a couple of times in the B vs S thread that there are cast members unaccounted for. No-one seems to know who Scoot McNairy is playing but he was photographed walking around in partial mo-cap gear. He could easily end up being a villain :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Have you ever read or seen any super-hero team up? The super-heroes meet, have a misunderstanding, fight, realize they shouldn't be fighting and then team up.
This isn't going to be a 2 and half hour movie of Superman and Batman fighting.

Ok FINE, SO WHY DOES SUPERMAN NEED BATMAN IF SUPERMAN IS WILLING TO KILL? Yall bytched and moaned all in that damn thread ain't couldn't give me ONE real answer. Batman is usually bad cop to superman's good cop.

Villain: I know you superman you won't hurt me.
Batman:(Out The Shadows) But I WILL!!!
Villain: Ok, OK, I'll talk.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ok FINE, SO WHY DOES SUPERMAN NEED BATMAN IF SUPERMAN IS WILLING TO KILL? Yall bytched and moaned all in that damn thread ain't couldn't give me ONE real answer. Batman is usually bad cop to superman's good cop.

Villain: I know you superman you won't hurt me.
Batman:(Out The Shadows) But I WILL!!!
Villain: Ok, OK, I'll talk.
Just like when he killed Zod in the comic books, movie Superman only did it as a last resort. He is not a killer. So unless he is finds himself to be in a no-win situation against a villain just as or more powerful than him and with innocent lives at stake, Superman won't be killing again.