Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Someone either didn't watch the movie or has an agenda. :mjpls:

None of you are safe. Come tell us how he didn't save a bus full of kids. :mjpls:

come tell us how he didn't save everyone on the oil tanker :mjpls:

Come tell us more about the fight with Zod. Are you sure it was Superman who leveled the buildings and not Zod throwing him through them? :mjpls:

:umad:

Movie was good breh, it just was "Superman Rises" and not Superman.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

None of you are safe. Come tell us how he didn't save a bus full of kids. :mjpls:

Come tell us more about the fight with Zod. Are you sure it was Superman who leveled the buildings and not Zod throwing him through them? :mjpls:

No it was superman ! He didn't give up his people to save earth ! He was like fukk your buildings nicca

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hardy da Gawd was upset about not being in this movie

“There’s a very practical element as to why I’ve missed out on that foray, which is because Alejandro has overshot by three months in Calgary, so we’ve got to go back out to Patagonia or Alaska to continue shooting The Revenant, which has turned into a much bigger beast than we thought, but that also looks exceptional…

“Literally we wrapped in Calgary for now until we go back in July. It would have smashed the two, I would’ve had a beard. It was just not gonna happen so I got ass-slammed technically out of Suicide Squad, gutted, so I had to hand it over to Joel Kinnaman, who will do an amazing job.”

“Warner Bros. is my home studio and I love them so I was really bummed out. I wanted to work on that and I know the script is really f***ing alley and I also know what’s gonna happen with The Joker and Harley Quinn in that; I won’t give away too much… it’s f**king alley. And that whole territory is something that I would certainly—I mean, everybody loves The Joker. Everybody loves The Joker. Will Smith is a dope guy, but everybody loves The Joker and that’s gonna, I think, be a very important film for fans.”
Alley,” according to Collider‘s translation, means “right up there with the best.”
This really isn’t a thing that people say in England, but perhaps Hardy has taken to inventing his own slang.
http://screenrant.com/suicide-squad-script-tom-hardy/

It would have been weird seeing Rick Flagg and Captain Boomerang looking just alike.

But overall.....

Ayer may have delivered another great script brehs.
:mjcry:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't forget to come and tell us how The Avengers decimated Johannesburg with Iron Man only went out to save one during his fight against Hulk.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Thats supposed to be King Shark :patrice:

Croc is supposed to be as is...

nah they're gonna touch him up....in this day n age that's how they do a lot of cgi work on characters in heavy make up....I wouldnt be suprised if he grew a bit larger when angry or some shyt

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Jack Flagg is the OG field commander. But he's also one of the jobbers so it's just a matter of how long he'll last.
Well i think the better question is why is a actor of Will Smiths calibur is being 2nd to some no name guy? Its that bad for he guy who was at one time Hollywoods most bankable actor to be second fiddle to some no-name?? :stopitslime:

In the animated movie, Deadshot was the field commander, and he was banging the chick, no one knows who this obscured character is, and even less about whose this no name actor is. They shouldve followed the animation, bc thats what most of the audience is accustomed too.

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Well i think the better question is why is a actor of Will Smiths calibur is being 2nd to some no name guy? Its that bad for he guy who was at one time Hollywoods most bankable actor to be second fiddle to some no-name?? :stopitslime:

In the animated movie, Deadshot was the field commander, and he was banging the chick, no one knows who this obscured character is, and even less about whose this no name actor is. They shouldve followed the animation, bc thats what most of the audience is accustomed too.

:heh:
If you think Joel Kinnaman is getting billing over Will in the movie, I've got a couple of bridges and a desert to sell you. The guy is essentially Coulson.

:rudy:Take an admittedly good cartoon based on a computer game over 28 years of comic canon, brehs.

Last edited: