Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
tE4wB6t.jpg

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I'm out until this movie comes out. I have not interest in looking at set photos

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
People on my Facebook reacting like hoes to this. Marvel being so piff really is making people reactionary to any DC shyt... especially when it can look mad different from the source material.

I can't blame them. Warner Bros. needs to come correct. :francis:

U want him in tight blue spandex or something?

Da hell u think this is? Marvel?:sas2:

Perfect reflection of the current Marvel vs DC dynamic. Marvel all campy and DC all gritty

A few known Marvel stans made their way in here also but pay them no mind. Their agenda is clear. :ehh:

This is what happens when Josh Whedon is leading the way.

He's like the uncool version of Quentin Tarantino.

Where Tarantino's attempts at cool dialogue come off funny, intelligent and clever. Whedon's shyt just comes off cheesy, corny and cringe worthy.

But who am I to say? Marvel is printing money with Whedon leading the way. Meanwhile I'm typing my opinion from my computer and working :mjcry:
Can't we all just....get along. :mjcry:

CEK8BzIVAAAcLDB.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this shyt might could be poppin tho
this is supposed to be based off that Assault on Arkham shyt right?
i loved that shyt

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So gritty Superman doesn't bother wasting time saving civilians and basically levels an entire city with zero regard for human life.

Classic Superman breh.

Nope, fukk all that old school Supes shyt. This the new generation fukk boys, times changed. No gay ass spandex and bright colors, no happy endings in every movie, no predictable plot, no dancing with the bad guy when lives are at stake. These are Superheroes not Super Comedians :mjpls: it's a new game muthafukkers

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Nope, fukk all that old school Supes shyt. This the new generation fukk boys, times changed. No gay ass spandex and bright colors, no happy endings in every movie, no predictable plot, no dancing with the bad guy when lives are at stake. These are Superheroes not Super Comedians :mjpls: it's a new game muthafukkers

Well I hope they keep it REAL and authentic, so that Superman kills batman within the first 30 minutes of the film.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Superman of the new age legit scare the shyt out of his haters. :ohhh:

But Suicide Squad with Ben Affleck Batman is going to be on some other shyt.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jack Flagg is the OG field commander. But he's also one of the jobbers so it's just a matter of how long he'll last.
Rick flag and he's not a jobber he's really the only hero out the bunch and he's conflicted over leading A team of criminals . He's very skilled though and loyal to the team despite there pasts . Him and dead shot kind of have a grudging respect . Recent new 52 though has made dead shot kind of like flag in that he's loyal to the squad more than he seemed to be in older incarnations and tries not to leave others behind or kill them easily .

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw the main pic of the cast, and with that, i'm done in this thread....it was fun speculating/shooting the shyt about the film, but now too many pics and shyt is coming out, and i dont wanna ruin the film for myself....it'll be here before we know it....

so i bid you good men/women, a due...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Rick flag and he's not a jobber he's really the only hero out the bunch and he's conflicted over leading A team of criminals . He's very skilled though and loyal to the team despite there pasts . Him and dead shot kind of have a grudging respect . Recent new 52 though has made dead shot kind of like flag in that he's loyal to the squad more than he seemed to be in older incarnations and tries not to leave others behind or kill them easily .

Right, Jack Flag is a Marvel character, got that shyt messed up, lol.

Either way I'm pretty sure Flag is gonna be a jobber in the movie, he'll be the team leader/overseer who gets killed early on in the mission so Waller is forced to put Deadshot in charge instead.