Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Suicide_Squad.png

Does Harley have a kill count tat on her thigh..:ohhh:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Scott Eastwood

I wonder who he is playing..... Certainly looks like a character he was considered for...
CEIln5vVAAAX2CN.jpg

The scene they were shooting involved a bunch of guys in army gear running down the street. Slade?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The scene they were shooting involved a bunch of guys in army gear running down the street. Slade?

He was rumored to be Steve Trevor. Setting up for him to be in the Wonder Woman movie. However, since they reportedly havent even cast that role...he could indeed be Slade. He passed up a big role in another movie to take this part because he was supposed to be in multiple movies. So its either Steve or Slade, I think. Or maybe someone else that has an army background.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:mjlol:and like that im no longer excited for this film.

Whats with David Ayers and cholos? He puts a cholo in every single film of his. This dude threw a cholo in Fury, a film set in 1941, in the middle of Germany.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm excited... Don't get the hate on Croc

If you're wanting the Arkham Asylum sized Croc then you're not aware of Croc's history.. He should be a wrestler with some type of mutation or something

Plus I'm pretty sure it's gonna look better on screen.. The film just f*ckin started filming.. You think they can get Hulk like CGI effects that fast?

The whole cast looks dope.. I need to see Waller and a real shot of Joker to know if he gon have the tats or not

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Aww damnit I found an instagram account (guy who was on set) that may have spoiled some of the movie/what they were filming.

:snoop:

I gotta stop looking up shyt about this movie. damn. I'm out yall.