Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
shyt looks stupid as fukk:mjlol:

will still go watch tho:blessed:

but forrreal. people hyping this and BvS are gonna be seriously disapointed. they're already trying to say this will better than anything Marvel has put out:dead: they're more focused on shytting Marvel movies than actually caring about the films

:beli: you know this based on what, pictures and what people are making up over the internet? We don't even have a plot for both movies and some roles aren't even confirmed so :camby:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
:what:
who the fukk is saying this,

but forrreal. people hyping this and BvS are gonna be seriously disapointed. they're already trying to say this will better than anything Marvel has put out:dead: they're more focused on shytting Marvel movies than actually caring about the films

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Just got back from the set, brehs

Saw Margot Robbie in full Harley gear :banderas: bopping down the street with a bat over her shoulder. A gang of guys carrying choppas. Will and Jay Hernandez were down there too - only saw them in a picture. There was a guy down there with a paparazzi level camera talking about selling the flicks to UK tabloids[/S[POILER]

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Saw Margot Robbie in full Harley gear :banderas: bopping down the street with a bat over her shoulder.
fV0hUik.gif

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps

:what::camby:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Saw Margot Robbie in full Harley gear :banderas: bopping down the street with a bat over her shoulder. A gang of guys carrying choppas. Will and Jay Hernandez were down there too - only saw them in a picture. There was a guy down there with a paparazzi level camera talking about selling the flicks to UK tabloids[/S[POILER]

I don't think people realize how the game will change if she kills this role, same goes for WW. Was everybody dressed in the same gear they're in the photo? @PlayerNinety_Nine

Edit:

:mindblown:

Rumored leak from set, WB supposedly keeps deleting the video

Audio info: source recorded off of phone while playback took place. I'm told the inaudible audio was deleted from the original file as it was mostly feedback. Available audible audio has part of the described scene below. Full description of scene that was given is as follows:

The Joker has a deck of cards in one hand. In the other hand is a long knife. His arm is around a woman's neck holding her from a short distance of Batman.

Batman: Drop the knife! Let her go...

Joker drops the knife, but still holds onto the woman. In his other hand, he shoots all of the cards from his deck out of his hand... except for one card.

Batman (cautiously STOPS walking towards Joker): You're not playing with a full deck.

Joker: The joker's... always...

Joker let's the woman go, she starts to run away. Batman looks at him, and then looks at the woman running away. Joker throws the card and it looks to be heading towards her neck. Batman then runs towards her and throws a batarang. A closeup of her head and neck is shown. The batarang is just splicing/changing direction of the joker card as the shot ends (presuming he saves her). Next, Batman turns to where the Joker was and he has vanished. All that is heard is a maniacal laugh and the word "wild..."

Speculation: The woman might be Harley. It could be a setup working together to take down Batman.

Bats saying "Joker, you're not playing with a full deck"

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I don't think people realize how the game will change if she kills this role, same goes for WW. Was everybody dressed in the same gear they're in the photo? @PlayerNinety_Nine

Edit:

:mindblown:

Rumored leak from set, WB supposedly keeps deleting the video

Audio info: source recorded off of phone while playback took place. I'm told the inaudible audio was deleted from the original file as it was mostly feedback. Available audible audio has part of the described scene below. Full description of scene that was given is as follows:

The Joker has a deck of cards in one hand. In the other hand is a long knife. His arm is around a woman's neck holding her from a short distance of Batman.

Batman: Drop the knife! Let her go...

Joker drops the knife, but still holds onto the woman. In his other hand, he shoots all of the cards from his deck out of his hand... except for one card.

Batman (cautiously STOPS walking towards Joker): You're not playing with a full deck.

Joker: The joker's... always...

Joker let's the woman go, she starts to run away. Batman looks at him, and then looks at the woman running away. Joker throws the card and it looks to be heading towards her neck. Batman then runs towards her and throws a batarang. A closeup of her head and neck is shown. The batarang is just splicing/changing direction of the joker card as the shot ends (presuming he saves her). Next, Batman turns to where the Joker was and he has vanished. All that is heard is a maniacal laugh and the word "wild..."

Speculation: The woman might be Harley. It could be a setup working together to take down Batman.

Bats saying "Joker, you're not playing with a full deck"

Harley definitely was. I don't think El Diablo was and I'm pretty sure Will was.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
2hZARMp.png

"i don't care if i got magic powers ese, im still gonna dress like a cholo! MS FOR LIFE HOLMES!"

I think they did good with the makeup here.

Now imagine if Ayer would have got Sniper (Tuco from Breaking Bad) or Smiley from Training Day in this role instead :banderas:

I think Jay is going to do a good job. At least for how long he'll be in the movie.