Daps
CEH8UL8UMAAUpXI.png

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thoughts on the pic:

- finally we get to see ole girl as harley...been saying it for a while: i think she gonna kill it....cause she naturally looks like harley.....anyway, she looks damn good, but i want her hair to be red instead of blue...

- will looked ok in the group pic, but damn good in the pic with the mask...although the patch on the wrong eye, that's deadshot...

- the rest looked good too....

- only ones i have concerns about are croc and enchantress....i need to see a close up and see if they add any effects to him before i judge it.....but they fukked up with enchantress, which is bad...she has one of the simplest looks: a seductive witch with a gold crown type mask, a green hooded cape, green top, black or green boots/stockings/tights/leggings....that's it....they made her look like a dirty fukking dumpster diver....seriously, they need to fix that shyt...

...other than that the cast looks good...cant wait to see the rest, especially king shark, black mantra, and bronze tiger....

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
thoughts on the pic:

- finally we get to see ole girl as harley...been saying it for a while: i think she gonna kill it....cause she naturally looks like harley.....anyway, she looks damn good, but i want her hair to be red instead of blue...

- will looked ok in the group pic, but damn good in the pic with the mask...although the patch on the wrong eye, that's deadshot...

- the rest looked good too....

- only ones i have concerns about are croc and enchantress....i need to see a close up and see if they add any effects to him before i judge it.....but they fukked up with enchantress, which is bad...she has one of the simplest looks: a seductive witch with a gold crown type mask, a green hooded cape, green top, black or green boots/stockings/tights/leggings....that's it....they made her look like a dirty fukking dumpster diver....seriously, they need to fix that shyt...

...other than that the cast looks good...cant wait to see the rest, especially king shark, black mantra, and bronze tiger....

It's red on the other side if you look closely

Also they're using Belle Reve as the home base? :banderas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Reve

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
shyt looks stupid as fukk:mjlol:

will still go watch tho:blessed:

but forrreal. people hyping this and BvS are gonna be seriously disapointed. they're already trying to say this will better than anything Marvel has put out:dead: they're more focused on shytting Marvel movies than actually caring about the films

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Wonder how long Slipknot and Diablo stay alive in the movie.

And hopefully Deadshot & Harley recreate that sex scene from Assualt on Arkham :shaq: