Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
hAMiuw9.jpg

HbfMe56.jpg

K8hjNWK.jpg

I just need to see her skipping around saying "Hey Mister J!" and I'll bust a nut in a instant.:noah:

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
:mjlol:and like that im no longer excited for this film.

Whats with David Ayers and cholos? He puts a cholo in every single film of his. This dude threw a cholo in Fury, a film set in 1941, in the middle of Germany.
:comeon: You'll be watching just like everyone else.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The cast looks fine, that promo pic kinda sucks because it's one of those typical "actors posing" pictures which never comes off as good as it does on screen. Like those last couple set pics give a far better idea of what Croc will look like than the official pic does.

everybody knows will Smith clearly I am talking about the dude with the tattoos on his face :why:

El Diablo, guy with fire powers.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The cast looks fine, that promo pic kinda sucks because it's one of those typical "actors posing" pictures which never comes off as good as it does on screen. Like those last couple set pics give a far better idea of what Croc will look like than the official pic does.

El Diablo, guy with fire powers.

Why does Ayer not have someone that knows how to "sell" the promo pics?

I've seen people on here and on twitter that do a better job of selling this movie :heh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
As far as Will Smith. I got a bad feeling he argued against just having one eye...
Why are so many of you dudes complaining about Deadshot not having one eye? That one eye shyt is something from the Arrow TV series but the character has always had both of his eyes in pretty much every other instance. Its like you guys are confusing him with Deathstroke.:what:

And I like the designs of all of the characters. Harley especially looks perfect.
Also was not expecting Katana to be in this flick.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why are so many of you dudes complaining about Deadshot not having one eye? That one eye shyt is something from the Arrow TV series but the character has always had both of his eyes in pretty much every other instance. Its like you guys are confusing him with Deathstroke.:what:

And I like the designs of all of the characters. Harley especially looks perfect.

Yeah that shyt has bugged me out too. Even in the damn Arkham asylum movie he had two eyes. He's not Slade

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

He had one eye on Gotham Knight as well

S6-DS_Martini.jpg
:yeshrug:

But that was before the other pics were released with the mask. I'm good now.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I feel dumb. I don't know a single character besides Harley in the cast photo. I like Punisher/Deadpool/assassin/mercenary type characters with lots of guns, so I'm hoping Deadshot is dope.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I feel dumb. I don't know a single character besides Harley in the cast photo. I like Punisher/Deadpool/assassin/mercenary type characters with lots of guns, so I'm hoping Deadshot is dope.
If they are going to make Deadshot like he was in Assault o Arkham (which seems to be the consensus opinion) then he should be pretty dope.