Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ehhh...doesn't really excite me pre say :manny:

Will looks badass but he needs that one eye man :francis:

Margot Robbie though as Quinn and Katana look official.

My thoughts on Will....

He's gonna kill the role. In a good way. Whatever swag he lost with the failure of After Earth (which wasn't anywhere NEAR as bad as the Cac media brainwashed everyone into thinking it was) he got back with Focus. He and Margot Robbie had great chemistry they'll play well off each other...

as for the one eye thing, he'll either get it, in dramatic fashion midway through the movie, or it'll be an incident saved for the finale and he'll have it leading into the sequel....

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
WS facebook
11078122_10155425054350161_4277336171887181521_n.jpg

I think Will is gonna serve some crow.:whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My thoughts on Will....

He's gonna kill the role. In a good way. Whatever swag he lost with the failure of After Earth (which wasn't anywhere NEAR as bad as the Cac media brainwashed everyone into thinking it was) he got back with Focus. He and Margot Robbie had great chemistry they'll play well off each other...

as for the one eye thing, he'll either get it, in dramatic fashion midway through the movie, or it'll be an incident saved for the finale and he'll have it leading into the sequel....

Kill that media brainwashed thing breh. There are cats on here, plenty of them, who saw the movie and didn't like it for a myriad of reasons. Don't blame everything on the media or white people as if I as a grown ass black man with his own mind can't see a movie and decide for myself if I like it or not

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not sure on Killer Croc but I think people have to remember sometimes he does look more humanized. It depends on which version they go with. He's not always a gigantic croc towering over everyone. I don't really give a shyt either way tbh as long as Quinn and Deadshot are serving me a plate full of piff :noah:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ayer just posted the Deadshot photo..

I'm wondering if he's posting the rest of the cast later....

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Croc looking like a GTA Online character, but maybe shyt will be different on screen.

Regardless, I'm just happy we got a look at these cats... now we need a teaser.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The cast is brilliant and Ayer is a great director/writer so everything is in place but you never know. I thought The Dark Knight Rises was going to be a 10/10 classic based off the first trailer with the stadium collapsing and shyt. I thought Iron Man 3 was headed for greatness too. You just never know but I'm def excited for it. Need that teaser like breh said. :noah:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The cast is brilliant and Ayer is a great director/writer so everything is in place but you never know. I thought The Dark Knight Rises was going to be a 10/10 classic based off the first trailer with the stadium collapsing and shyt. I thought Iron Man 3 was headed for greatness too. You just never know but I'm def excited for it. Need that teaser like breh said. :noah:

This is true..

All we can do now is hope the "look" is right. We'll find out about the movie in time.

I'm hoping Ayer is on his Training Day/End of Watch quality with the script though.