Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see the discrepancies between critics and the ordinary public. For critics, movie has pacing, soundtrack and editing issues, story is generic, the bad guys are shyt and a lot of the writing falls flat. That bar scene in particular was cringe as fukk. A number of the characters that are supposed to be bad guys are portrayed more good than bad. Harley smiling at the climax made zero sense for example.

For ordinary film-goers though, its like Harley/Joker and Will Smith = :ehh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7 out of 10. I agree with the fact that the villian was weak but everything else I enjoyed especially Harley Quinn.
The thing is Waller is really the bad guy of the SS . The missions are really secondary .
I think the movie should of shown the squad do another mission or have a previous squad killed by enchantress

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
If they do that shyt
CpS4y6bUkAAnq2o.jpg

ill personlly go rock those fakkit ass WB execs jaw

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Mainstream Media using my box office talking points? lol.

CpocBOYUkAAFbay.jpg

every single argument from every side is fukkin stupid in this "war," but "DC Stans" continue to lose on a regular basis. You're comparing the money Superfrigginman and Batfukkinman movies made in a time when the superhero movie is the biggest genre in the world, after those gamble Marvel movies paved the way. You don't see that as a dumb comparison?

Batman and Superman are like the 2nd and 3rd most famous fictional characters after Jesus

:troll:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
BVS was good. I enjoyed watchin dat shyt. Copped da Blu Ray n err thang.

But dis....dis was quite wack, brehs. :francis:

I gave zero shyts bout any of da characters nor da plot. A whoooole lotta "meh" all up n throughout dat mufukka.

And dat main witch villain was turrble.

4/10

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
every single argument from every side is fukkin stupid in this "war," but "DC Stans" continue to lose on a regular basis. You're comparing the money Superfrigginman and Batfukkinman movies made in a time when the superhero movie is the biggest genre in the world, after those gamble Marvel movies paved the way. You don't see that as a dumb comparison?

Batman and Superman are like the 2nd and 3rd most famous fictional characters after Jesus

:troll:

Stans are also forgetting these DCU movies got the benefit of 3D, IMAX becoming more wide spread and the rising ticket prices.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont see how people can keep denying the reporting on this film isnt adding up and is a lil funny...check out this article, that's on the same page with an article talking about how ss lost fri to sausage party...but actually, it didnt...ss made more on fri, but if you add in thursday's total for sausage party as it's 'opening', it made like $150k more, so that means it beat ss on fri....what?!?!?....

anyway, here's the article talking about the funny reporting:

'Suicide Squad' Dominates Despite Media's Gloom And Doom