Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
complete list of the deleted scenes from Suicide Squad

tO0gbsGJS8hBwR-BCZqG5syyBJ_K_82qtq8AV9zJEu8.jpg

Jared Leto's Dark Response to Cut Joker Scenes

WHAT THE ACTUAL fukk..

THE EXECS CUT OUT ALL THE shyt THAT WAS MEANT TO MAKE THIS A JUGGERNAUT WTFFFF THOOOOO

wtfffff

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I liked it, C+.

I LOVED Joker and Harley, it was so close to being like B:TAS at points it was scary. I didnt like the bling but i get that its trying to take the gangster Joker motif and update it.
OMG the car chase scene had me grinning on the inside. They nailed those two and I wanna see more. Although I felt Joker was a lil too soft on her at points.

Will did his thing. I didnt like croc, felt he was too stereotypical. Didnt like the villian, felt the cgi was too bad and it was too rushed.

And the music just felt awkward at times.

Theatre felt into it and the jokes landed (especially Harley's)

2nd Half of movie>> 1st half.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Joker and Harley get into an argument after he rescues her in the hijacked helicopter. In early cuts he reportedly pushes her out to kill her, then the helicopter gets shot down. This was apparently reworked into the helicopter getting shot down first and Joker pushing her out to save her."
fukk WB:snoop:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
more pages have been added and i still see people really trying too hard not to like this movie lol...giving it 7 outta 10 and saying it's just aight (when did 7 stop being a good score? lol); listing a bunch of good shyt about it, but harping on the couple things they didnt like; complaining about shyt not being how they wanted instead of judging the movie for what it is; etc....

again: that's not saying people have to like it, just commenting on the shyt i'm seeing....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope these shytty reviews REALLY has WB/DC change it up. You can't have back to back movies, IN THE SPAN OF SEVERAL MONTHS, get shytted on.

that's the thing though: they did change it up for this movie, and this is the movie people asked for...it's 'fun' like marvel in the fact it has jokes & it's 'colorful', but it also has the dc touch on it with the serious touch.....and people are still shytting on it just cause.....wb/dc is damned if they do, damned if they dont at this point...i'd rather them say fukk trying to please everyone and just stick to their vision, and make the best possible movies they can....

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
that's the thing though: they did change it up for this movie, and this is the movie people asked for...it's 'fun' like marvel in the fact it has jokes & it's 'colorful', but it also has the dc touch on it with the serious touch.....and people are still shytting on it just cause.....wb/dc is damned if they do, damned if they dont at this point...i'd rather them say fukk trying to please everyone and just stick to their vision, and make the best possible movies they can....
People will complain no matter what. :ld:

I'm hoping I'll enjoy it when I see it. My gut better not let me down. :mjcry: