Smelling like all kinda weed!! :russ:
I want people to be offended by me and my girls pothead antics!:mjlol:

Oh and i might LIKE that shyt!
And ima STILL shyt on it!!!:lolbron:

Nah im bullshyttin.

Ima be fair.

Plus i usually like anything when im high:francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sounds like WB panicked after BvS, even though one of the main criticisms was the editing, which WB stepped in and did and came in and tried to lighten the tone and make BvS "funner"

Johns better find a way to right this ship and keep the suits hands off going forward. Let the fukkin director do his editing so shyt isn't looking rediculous.

To hear how multiple cats have said that the earlier version shyts on this release is incredibly disappointing.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
With the way these nikkas hangout, they might turn into the real Squad and start bodying critics and WB execs :lolbron:

CpBqAsxXEAESnFS.jpg:large

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'll give you MIB. Six Degrees doesn't register to me as far "starring Will Smith" movies.

I feel ya.

What I mean is that movies that the overall consensus is north of 80+ on RT. Since that what a lot of brehs here are focusing on. Outside of MIB none of them been critically called a " very good or great film".

Will is always great in his roles and the movies are loved for the most part by the fans. Fans appreciate his movies more than critics.

Again Bad Boys II is 23% on RT. And thats a cult classic.
That's because he's terrible at choosing films. He chose to do wild wild west over the matrix and he did after earth instead of django, I love will Smith but I'm starting to question whether we'll ever see him return to form

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dudes really trusting RT scores like this? We only look at IMDB scores around here. :dame: