Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna get into too many details, but I just saw it a couple hours ago. I have to say I'm disappointed brehs :yeshrug:

It's not bad by any means but very few moments left my friends or the crowd :ohhh:
The attempts at humour were meh. And there was a lot of unintentional comedy/bad acting.
Again just like a lot of movies nowadays, one of my biggest gripe is that if you've seen the trailers, you've seen the whole movie. There is no other worthwile scene.

I thought this was gonna be the gem in the DCEU so far, so this got me looking at the next movies like :francis:
How was big willy breh? I heard he did good

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I dont get where people are complaining about the suicide squad characters... they're fukking villains and loveable rogues...

IT's like these muthafukkas' dont read a comic book... :heh:

And you know what bugs me a bit about the suicide squad concept is that it would work in DC lore but they dont need to use villains, I mean I understand the whole disavow shyt but wouldn't it make more sense to have the team even in the comics assembled to do the dirty work but have them get paid for it.. :heh:

I'm sure boomerang and deadshot would do that shyt if they got compensated... :mjlol:

shyt im sure croc would do it to kill alot of people...
Na'mean?!

Like that whole Guardians dancing shyt :russ:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F5buqdV.jpg

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
If this ends up getting the same reaction that BvS did, wow... I don't even know how DC proceeds from here. :heh:
They proceed by falling the fukk back and thinking of new Batman fliks to make
Im honestly (and im being 100% genuine here with this) surprised there are so many DC fans on this site
You know...

The coli

That black pride site :deadmanny:
Everyone a fukkin c00n or cac site :deadmanny:

But dont know that DC was like mayonaise in the hood :deadmanny:

Phoney muthafukkas:hahapaul:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Not gonna get into too many details, but I just saw it a couple hours ago. I have to say I'm disappointed brehs :yeshrug:

It's not bad by any means but very few moments left my friends or the crowd :ohhh:
The attempts at humour were meh. And there was a lot of unintentional comedy/bad acting.
Again just like a lot of movies nowadays, one of my biggest gripe is that if you've seen the trailers, you've seen the whole movie. There is no other worthwile scene.

I thought this was gonna be the gem in the DCEU so far, so this got me looking at the next movies like :francis:
i see the check cleared :sas2: thank you for your service :salute:

:troll:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So SS is a fun ride and maybe the best looking movie I've seen in a while. The start was kinda paced strangly but overall it was a lot fun.

7 out of 10

It's little comments like this that make people not want to go see it. People who say it was a good movie sneak in little comments, words, phrases, or sentences like this and it throws people off.

Why would I want to go see a movie that has strange pacing :mjpls:

Even the people that phrase WB's projects are stabbing them in the back without even knowing it :russ:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
It's little comments like this that make people not want to go see it. People who say it was a good movie sneak in little comments, words, phrases, or sentences like this and it throws people off.

Why would I want to go see a movie that has strange pacing :mjpls:

Even the people that phrase WB's projects are stabbing them in the back without even knowing it :russ:

:sean_:

Having a strange pace for the first 20 mins being a movie biggest flaw isn't a big deal.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:sean_:

Having a strange pace for the first 20 mins being a movie biggest flaw isn't a big deal.

Where there's smoke... there's fire..

You also said it was a fun ride and best looking movie... which leads me to believe you were mesmerized by costumes, props and CGI.. Only thing you mentioned about the actual plot/story was the strange pacing... Then you said it was "overall fun" which when speaking about a movie in this genre is vague as hell. Transformers was "fun" to look at but was a shytty movie.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

You also said it was a fun ride and best looking movie... which leads me to believe you were mesmerized by costumes, props and CGI.. Only thing you mentioned about the actual plot/story was the strange pacing... Then you said it was "overall fun" which when speaking about a movie in this genre is vague as hell. Transformers was "fun" to look at but was a shytty movie.
These muthafukkas cant even big up their shyt right!:deadmanny:

But for damn sure can tell you where Marvel fukkin up at:deadmanny:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Don't pull a muscle with all this reaching breh.

Its better then both BvS and CA:CW