Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Seeing this shyt in about an hour, will drop my trademarked 'The only review that ever matters' afterwards. But before I head out, I just need to address one little thing:

No matter how many smilies you post won't change the fact that you still lex designed the justice leagues costumes.

I'm just going to do the same shyt yall doing in here.

You guys have made it your mission for the last 5+ years.

Let's just ignore the fact that yourself have not seen suicide squad and are basically cherry picking negative reviews to troll by.

Having your own thoughts just ain't for everybody I guess.

And where did I write anything about likeable protagonists you dumb fukk?
:mjlol: you just making up arguments in your own head? Then want to talk about reading comprehension?

You dudes are straight clowns.

This motherfukker really acting like people who enjoy Marvel movies are communist sleeper agents or some shyt. :deadrose:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Seeing this shyt in about an hour, will drop my trademarked 'The only review that ever matters' afterwards. But before I head out, I just need to address one little thing:

This motherfukker really acting like people who enjoy Marvel movies are communist sleeper agents or some shyt. :deadrose:
Why do they celebrate in marvel threads when another comic book.companies films get bad reviews then if they don't want the film's to be bad.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why do they celebrate in marvel threads when another comic book.companies films get bad reviews then if they don't want the film's to be bad.
To see posters like you:
raw

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The fans want Rotten Tomatoes SHUT THE fukk DOWN:laugh:
‘Suicide Squad’ Fans Petition To Shut Down Rotten Tomatoes Over Negative Reviews
Suicide Squad Fans Want to Shut Down Rotten Tomatoes Over Bad Reviews
e151e5.gif

Time

Suicide Squad” fans launched a Change.org petition with the intent of shutting down film review site Rotten Tomatoes after the tentpole received a slew of negative reviews from critics.

Abdullah Coldwater, the DC Comics fan who drafted the petition, accused the site of giving “unjust bad reviews” that “affects people’s opinion even if it’s a really great [movie].”

He added, “Critics always give The DC Extended Universe movies unjust bad reviews.”

The petition has received over 13,000 signatures as of this post.

“Suicide Squad,” which stars Will Smith, Jared Leto and Margot Robbie and is one of the most highly-anticipated movies of the summer, currently has an approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes of 34 percent.

BTW..can no REVIEW influence how I see or need to see a flick. That's for little girls. A feminine gay Drake era/Skinny Jeans Era mentality.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
so these nikkas took out the Joker/ Harley abuse storyline and you wonder why the movie is gonna be bad :scust:

don't let your villains do villainous acts brehs

Breh do yall see how critics are responding to this movie. I think they almost add to tone down some of it. :merchant:

Jards

All Star
Daps
It's not the WRITING, it's not the DIRECTING.... it's the constant fukking studio interference... :mindblown: WB trust nolan to make the batman begins thinking it wouldnt work... and it did because nolan knows how to write a fukking story, (but still cant direct a good fight scene... But i digress)... :lolbron:

They need to just create the roadmap, let the directors and writers follow the roadmap and do NOT deviate from the script... Do not make the editors cut out IMPORTANT information to the story, make it a cohesive story...

Marvel came out the gate because they have a fukking PLAN...

DC need to let Johns call a meeting with everyone write the fukking map and stand back and let it rock!!!
Is Johns the DC version of Feige?

Only film I seen of the DCEU is Man of Steel (which I actually thought was decent) so can't really comment on the quality of the movies but I don't really see an executive out there for DC like Feige is for Marvel saying 'this is the vision for the next x amount of years and so this is what the fukk we doing....here's the roadmap - we're gonna get from A to B to C by this time". For better or for worse Feige puts the vision on his back and makes sure directors, writers, etc 'stick to the script' (pun intended) and so far the formula has made 10 billy and counting. From 2012 we pretty much knew Infinity War was the long game for MCU so these nikkas have been plotting that well before then because that's been the vision. Granted DCEU has only just kicked off but it seems like there's too many people with opinions (as that THR report has stated) and it's just fukking shyt up for DC. Sounds like they need one person to take responsibility for the plan who has a love and knowledge for the DC properties to get that shyt popping. It would be dope if DC had a nikka out there with a vision that was somewhat of a rival to Feige that could go toe to toe with Marvel and really put Marvel on the back foot and make them step their game up. I think phase 3 is gonna be crack anyway but if DC really had that work it would be good to see them giving Marvel something to think about and we'd be getting blassics dropped left, right and centre....

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of this shyt seems like piling on and negative reviews ALWAYS get more clicks

Still seeing it Monday
I doubt it tbh

Its very rare nearly 100 critics would be so offbase on a movie

I still want to see it and will judge it on its own accord, but my expectations have lessened something serious

FWIW, I enjoyed BvS much more than the critics seemed too, but still, it wasnt the great movie I wanted it to be

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is Johns the DC version of Feige?

Only film I seen of the DCEU is Man of Steel (which I actually thought was decent) so can't really comment on the quality of the movies but I don't really see an executive out there for DC like Feige is for Marvel saying 'this is the vision for the next x amount of years and so this is what the fukk we doing....here's the roadmap - we're gonna get from A to B to C by this time". For better or for worse Feige puts the vision on his back and makes sure directors, writers, etc 'stick to the script' (pun intended) and so far the formula has made 10 billy and counting. From 2012 we pretty much knew Infinity War was the long game for MCU so these nikkas have been plotting that well before then because that's been the vision. Granted DCEU has only just kicked off but it seems like there's too many people with opinions (as that THR report has stated) and it's just fukking shyt up for DC. Sounds like they need one person to take responsibility for the plan who has a love and knowledge for the DC properties to get that shyt popping. It would be dope if DC had a nikka out there with a vision that was somewhat of a rival to Feige that could go toe to toe with Marvel and really put Marvel on the back foot and make them step their game up. I think phase 3 is gonna be crack anyway but if DC really had that work it would be good to see them giving Marvel something to think about and we'd be getting blassics dropped left, right and centre....

Yeah Johns is about to be in Charge now, he's the DC's Feige...:ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dont get where people are complaining about the suicide squad characters... they're fukking villains and loveable rogues...

IT's like these muthafukkas' dont read a comic book... :heh:

And you know what bugs me a bit about the suicide squad concept is that it would work in DC lore but they dont need to use villains, I mean I understand the whole disavow shyt but wouldn't it make more sense to have the team even in the comics assembled to do the dirty work but have them get paid for it.. :heh:

I'm sure boomerang and deadshot would do that shyt if they got compensated... :mjlol:

shyt im sure croc would do it to kill alot of people...