Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Man its like 2000 reviewers though. And another thing chick isn't even a top critic.
It's only 118 reviewers.

And of those 118 ~30-35% gave it a "fresh" rating

It's hilarious how much stock people put into a movie being fresh or rotten according to 1 sites metric. While ignoring the positive reviews.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
5620981485273088.png

I'm trying to get my foot in the door.... :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: It never hurts to try...

:ehh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
shyt was trash. A poorly edited, horribly paced mess. I'm almost starting to wonder if there are any people left at WB who know what a good movie looks like.
Good thing Tom Hardy and Ryan Gosling passed on it :troll:
Dude did only have 6 weeks though. Don't care how skilled you are that's an insanely short amount of time to write a film.
Especially when comics aren't your thing. :francis:

WB halted production on BvS to try and find a better script. I don't know why they wouldn't at least wait till he came up with a better one. :dwillhuh:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a comic guy, just love watching films, 3-4 a day. a dude that rated Deadpool and GOG average cheesy flicks..lol
I had mariana trench low expectations for Suicide Squad, It's so ridiculous and fun, it does feel messy overall . a beautiful mess
fight scene in the end lets the movie down. they need a better villain, villain was kinda generic
there are some cheesy moments too with Deadshot and his daughter appearing
this will be much better for me if Ayer not try to make them superhero. just make them villain who do the mission because they were forced.
it's ok to humanize them, but still they are Villains, i don't want them to be loved i want Assault in Arkham, do it Ayer..lol
Overall a good average film and definitely hell of a good time in the theaters..:cape:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
So SS is a fun ride and maybe the best looking movie I've seen in a while. The start was kinda paced strangly but overall it was a lot fun.

7 out of 10

curious to know if Enchantress' final form was enhanced w/ CGI. When I saw it she was basic as hell with tentacles..same w/ her brother and Croc....did they clean up the CGI?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain't write the script in 6 weeks for the fukk of it breh.

Neither you nor I know that. He's a director/writer. He knows what he wants. For all we know he felt that 6 week draft was good enough to start prep on the movie. And he figured he would tinker with the script throughout pre-production/production. It goes on all the time.