Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It's hilarious to me that cats are tryna shut down RT cuz of these reviews. Like how you not care but care at the same time to make such rash decisions? :pachaha:

Checking it out tomorrow with my squad. 17 deep. Then Ima take this woman on Friday thanks to t mobile Tuesday free suicide squad ticket..

:wtf:

Run time is 1 hour 40 minutes

It's 130 minutes to be exact. So just a little above 2 hours.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Here's some new harley quinn portraits

l1a8wLaS.jpg

Ry7e1bNJ.jpg

Z1x0EOQp.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It's hilarious to me that cats are tryna shut down RT cuz of these reviews. Like how you not care but care at the same time to make such rash decisions? :pachaha:

I just peeped it. 2 hours 3 min.

It wasn't that long originally:mjpls:

They added footage and it still sucked.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Run time is 1 hour 40 minutes

OueXFTD.png

Anyway im going to see it in a few hours. I like marvel movies but i keep hoping DC brings that fire.

This could only be a win win for the viewers. It's like apple and samsung, everytime samsung one ups apple, apple has to do the same which brings out new features, models etc.. Same with movies especially with such a huge fanbase.

I will say this is leto is only in 15 min in a 2 hour movie then fukk you DC.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

I read the user reviews on RT, and you could tell most of these people were just in their feelings and more than likely had not seen the movie. I swear if the movie had like 74% or something and you said you didn't like it stans would use the score to point out how you are wrong. but when t he movie gets shyt on, they act like they never cared.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eventually all these flops will start to affect casting right? What actor is going to want to sign up for such huge critical failures?
yeah tell that to Transformers franchise, it's all about the money not the Academy Awards and RT critics approval

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
yeah tell that to Transformers franchise, it's all about the money not the Academy Awards and RT critics approval

Transformers is the "expendables" of cartoon/comic book movies.

2 of its first two stars ain't even with the franchise anymore. No big name actors that are relevant take roles in transformers.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Transformers is the "expendables" of cartoon/comic book movies.

2 of its first two stars ain't even with the franchise anymore. No big name actors that are relevant take roles in transformers.
No it isn't . It makes a lot of money (billion) and sells toys . Shia and Megan not being there isn't because the movies was hurting their careers plus mark wahlberg is a bigger star

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eventually all these flops will start to affect casting right? What actor is going to want to sign up for such huge critical failures?
I was thinking the same thing. But starving actors will still be there to audition.