Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:laff: these critics are embarrassing. These are all negatives according to the author, little does he know that they're apart of the character in the comics

:snoop: These critics are idiots. I don't even follow comics like that and all those "problems" mentioned are retarded and sounds like shyt they forced themselves to nitpick on

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'll just say from the advertising did you know who the bad guy was? If no, you can see why people had an expectation it was the Joker.
What are critics saying about Kinneman, Delevingne, Adewale, Courtney, Hernandez, Beach, Eastwood? I'm hearing like nothing about their performances.

Dude is bugging. That's a cinema sin. Especially being that villain is supposedly weak as fukk.

The trailers look like Joker is either the villain or at the very least a large part of the film. Him being in the film less than 20 minutes is some bullshyt. Its almost as bad as Godzilla not really showing Godzilla.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:snoop: These critics are idiots. I don't even follow comics like that and all those "problems" mentioned are retarded and sounds like shyt they forced themselves to nitpick on

They picking shyt out of critic reviews

dig. like I said earlier the most trusted review. Although Jahns did give it a good rating.

Suicide Squad is a mess from beginning to end. Deadshot is introduced no less than three times - we meet him in the opening scene of the movie, and then Amanda Waller introduces his character at a dinner where she’s explaining Task Force X to military types (this is where we see Batman apprehend him) and then we are introduced to him a third time when Rick Flagg comes to Belle Reve and wants to see what he can do with a gun (which we already know because of the previous Amanda Waller scene, which had a flashback to Deadshot carrying out a complicated assassination using ricochets). The movie is full of stuff like that - retread scenes, concepts repeated and repeated (possibly because the studio was afraid the audience would be lost?), extraordinary examples of poor narrative economy. The entire Joker subplot has no bearing on the film and could be excised without losing ANYTHING.

that's just bad directing breh.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Via Vanity Fair's review:

If you can believe it, Suicide Squad is even worse than Fantastic Four.

giphy.gif

:pachaha: GAWDDAMN....

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
They picking shyt out of critic reviews

dig. like I said earlier the most trusted review. Although Jahns did give it a good rating.

Suicide Squad is a mess from beginning to end. Deadshot is introduced no less than three times - we meet him in the opening scene of the movie, and then Amanda Waller introduces his character at a dinner where she’s explaining Task Force X to military types (this is where we see Batman apprehend him) and then we are introduced to him a third time when Rick Flagg comes to Belle Reve and wants to see what he can do with a gun (which we already know because of the previous Amanda Waller scene, which had a flashback to Deadshot carrying out a complicated assassination using ricochets). The movie is full of stuff like that - retread scenes, concepts repeated and repeated (possibly because the studio was afraid the audience would be lost?), extraordinary examples of poor narrative economy. The entire Joker subplot has no bearing on the film and could be excised without losing ANYTHING.

that's just bad directing breh.

I saw the flick already, and some of the things they point out I do agree with, other shyt they just nitpicking. Movie isn't as bad as the critics are making it out to be. I am curious to see what was changed and or added though. So will see it again.