Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Im guessing the thing to take away is that WB has a big problem when it comes to editing, at least after MOS. First BVS and now SS. Hopefully Wonder Woman gets critical acclaim.

WB doesn't want to end up with a Transformers situation,

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
It probably isn't the type of fun people were expecting. Also it sounds as messy as Thor The Dark World, but that seemed to have the right kind of "fun"

Is it what it is. DC gotta take the L's and just do course correcting.

Dark/grim movies are officially done in the DCEU.

Are people calling this grim and dark ?

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Damn this is getting dragged by reviewers. I quite enjoyed BvS (:manny:) so I'm wondering how I'll like this.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
@Brandeezy when Wonder Woman/Justice League comes out...don't post fan reviews breh. All it does it sets itself up for failure :francis:

Maybe they actually like the movie? Fans and critics are way different in judging movies. Critics are paid to sit in a theater for free and judge a movie based off of a whole bunch of shyt.

The homie @Deltron said it was dope and would see it again :manny: i'm gonna side with him but like i said, i have a feeling that the GA are going to enjoy this movie more than the critics. We'll see when the BO numbers come in though

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Im guessing the thing to take away is that WB has a big problem when it comes to editing, at least after MOS. First BVS and now SS. Hopefully Wonder Woman gets critical acclaim.

WB doesn't want to end up with a Transformers situation,

They wouldn't give a fukk. Transformers is a money truck.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
no one ever says "go see a film for yourself and stop believing critics" when a movie is getting good reviews...

(maybe Ghostbusters actually, b/c any positivity for that was fukkin forced and flat out wrong. that movie is hot garbage)
I saw the force awakens for myself and it was hot garbage

I also saw thor 2 iron man 3 and age of ultron for myself and they were all complete trash.

Critics hold 0 weight to reality. Man on fire one of my favorite films. Trashed by critics though :mjlol:

If you letting other people decide what you like you lost at life.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you guys have T Mobile you can get a free ticket through Fandango. I just got one for Friday.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
They wouldn't give a fukk. Transformers is a money truck.
It definitely is, although most of that is due to China. Business wise of course all WB cares about is money at the end of the day. Still all these critical failures coming after the critically acclaimed Nolan trilogy is not a good look.

• Dap
Reactions: flo