Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:jbhmm: I wonder if DC comic purist and die had Joker fans will have a problem with this Joker. Not just the look, from the Ayer interview, this version of the Joker isn't just a homicidal maniac bent on anarchy. He's a career criminal/crime boss/gangster who owns nights clubs and has a bunch goons in the street working under him. Basically Joker with elements of Black Mask.
A DC purist would be accepting of this depiction since there was a period in the comics where The Joker was pretty much just a career criminal with goons working for him as he committed "clown-inspired" crimes. Joker's evolution has basically been psychopathic killer to goofy almost straightforward criminal to capricious force of nature who only cares about creating havoc.
shyt, sounds to me like Ayer is taking his cues for Joker from Jack Nicholson's version of the character in Batman.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

giphy-4_zpsgfdxrcum.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
A DC purist would be accepting of this depiction since there was a period in the comics where The Joker was pretty much just a career criminal with goons working for him as he committed "clown-inspired" crimes. Joker's evolution has basically been psychopathic killer to goofy almost straightforward criminal to capricious force of nature who only cares about creating havoc.
shyt, sounds to me like Ayer is taking his cues for Joker from Jack Nicholson's version of the character in Batman.

i agree in theory, and i will try and reserve judgement until after i see the movie...

but he does have the word "damaged" tattooed on his forehead. :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: flo