Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This shyt looks absolutely great. Liked MoS, didn't like BVS that much. but I have a feeling I'm going to love this film. DC's universe is intriguing :ehh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tumblr_oa5yvgtqi41uvcgjlo3_500.gif
Just saw this today :blessed:Straight out of a comicbook

RnEguPI_zpsxsvo2bxa.png

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: I wonder if DC comic purist and die had Joker fans will have a problem with this Joker. Not just the look, from the Ayer interview, this version of the Joker isn't just a homicidal maniac bent on anarchy. He's a career criminal/crime boss/gangster who owns nights clubs and has a bunch goons in the street working under him. Basically Joker with elements of Black Mask.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm: I wonder if DC comic purist and die had Joker fans will have a problem with this Joker. Not just the look, from the Ayer interview, this version of the Joker isn't just a homicidal maniac bent on anarchy. He's a career criminal/crime boss/gangster who owns nights clubs and has a bunch goons in the street working under him. Basically Joker with elements of Black Mask.
Yea I'm sure there be some who won't like it.

Lets keep it real though. Was The Dark Knight Joker "100% Joker" :jbhmm:

As great as it was it did seem a bit like The Riddler too me with all them monologues and elaborate plans :patrice:

Which worked great for that movie. So if they are adding some Black Mask like traits to this Joker.....oh well :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Different iterations of Joker have done combinations of all these. The goat animated series version he was all about crime bossing and had a few underground clubs here and there. Also extremely intelligent and they'll be mixing that version with other Jokers from the movies and comics. Just go in with an open mind :manny:I'm ready for this shyt clearly this Joker has to be something special to be the arch nemesis of The Batfleck rockbottoming nikkas through the floor:merchant:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if you had any question what retards DC markets to... Gronk is now helping promote their movie...

... shut up, I'm not hating.