Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
While talking with Entertainment Weekly, Viola Davis said that Ayer is an "even-tempered dudebro," who's great at manipulating his actors. She wasn't just saying this to be saying it, the two-time Oscar nominee had a story to back it up! One day while Davis was going over how she was going to film a scene with Joel Kinnaman (who plays Rick Flag), she revealed that Ayer approached her, and gave her some new lines to say to Kinnaman. "He would make me call, [Davis starts laughing and can’t really stop] Joel Kinnaman a p*ssy at times. A bytch. [More laughs.] It’s completely politically incorrect but it caused a reaction in me." Did Davis feel bad about cursing out Joel? Not at all. "It made me feel like a straight up thug, and it made Rick Flagg want to kick my ass. So David got what he wanted.”

When Kinnaman was asked about the exchange between himself and Davis, he made clear that he wasn't exactly pleased. “Some of the stuff she said really pissed me off, and I felt really betrayed." Kinnaman then added, “And that’s exactly what David wanted me to feel...And now it’s in the movie. That’s some pretty high-level direction through manipulation.”

You Won't Believe Who David Ayer Made Viola Davis Curse Out While Filming SUICIDE SQUAD
Ayer making Viola Davis get all cut-throat on set.:mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
DULiGBZ.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I am hoping that is all he is just to disappoint all the amateur sleuths who have spent months coming up with all these theories.
They won't care :heh:

Umberto is a pro, but he was the one throwing out all these theories. From Steve Trevor to Deathstroke.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You got that from where exactly? :what:

Check his recent movies

Concussion - Budget: 57M, Box Office: 48M = Flop
Focus - Budget: 50M, Box Office: 159M = Not bad, made 50M of it's money back
Winter's Tale - Budget: 60M, Box Office: 31M = Flop
After Earth - Budget: 130M, Box Office: 243M = Underperformed

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Check his recent movies

Concussion - Budget: 57M, Box Office: 48M = Flop
Focus - Budget: 50M, Box Office: 159M = Not bad, made 50M of it's money back
Winter's Tale - Budget: 60M, Box Office: 31M = Flop
After Earth - Budget: 130M, Box Office: 243M = Underperformed

Winter's Tale he had a cameo in.
Concussion was one of those end of the year oscar bait films.

After Earth the less said the better.