Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
DC not playing any games....... Sheeeesh.

But wait i thought Harley Quinn was part of this. Why wasn't she announced?

She is breh. Margot Robbie

tumblr_mzvhuveQXj1s1zm10o1_400.gif

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
:patrice:still questioning the roster,flagg and enchantress
out of all the members:leostare::ld:
i would replace them with Deathstroke and Cheetah
:yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yeah bro would have been a goat comic book film

• David S. Goyer and Justin Marks penned a script for a film starring Green Arrow originally called Super Max. On June 5, 2008, the film was retitled Green Arrow: Escape from Super Max. The reported storyline stated that the hero (framed for a crime he did not commit) must escape a high security prison filled with A, B and C list villains and rogue superheroes. Marks said that Black Canary would not be making an appearance in the film, and that it would include cameos from the Riddler, Lex Luthor and the Joker.[87][87]

Could still happen :manny:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
  • David S. Goyer and Justin Marks penned a script for a film starring Green Arrow originally called Super Max. On June 5, 2008, the film was retitled Green Arrow: Escape from Super Max. The reported storyline stated that the hero (framed for a crime he did not commit) must escape a high security prison filled with A, B and C list villains and rogue superheroes. Marks said that Black Canary would not be making an appearance in the film, and that it would include cameos from the Riddler, Lex Luthor and the Joker.[87][87]

Could still happen :manny:
It would be the smart decision

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10847841_800299943363l4x80.jpg

That lineup :banderas:

But Will is probably on the phone right now like

"So Dave, does Deadshot really have to be the bad guy, can't he be one of Batman's friends that the government assigns to the Squad to make sure that they don't go crazy?"

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That fukking CAST. Holy fukk. My dude just hit me up like, "You heard about that Suicide Squad casting?"

I was like, "This morning I heard that Jared Leto and some pretty bish were in talks to play the Joker and Harley respectively."

He was all, "nikka shut the fukk up. Big Willy is playin Deadshot."

Me: ":gladbron:"

Him: ":takedat:"

Both: ":whoo:"

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That fukking CAST. Holy fukk. My dude just hit me up like, "You heard about that Suicide Squad casting?"

I was like, "This morning I heard that Jared Leto and some pretty bish were in talks to play the Joker and Harley respectively."

He was all, "nikka shut the fukk up. Big Willy is playin Deadshot."

Me: ":gladbron:"

Him: ":takedat:"

Both: ":whoo:"
:mjlol: