Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
King Faraday or Unknown Soldier maybe.
Nah,,,nobody cares about those characters enough for it to be any kind of big deal reveal.
I still think he is going to be:
gqjcGc2.jpg

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I think he's unknown soldier
I mean if he was dikk grayson people would be hyping him a lot more than he is right now
As it stands he's just some soldier who is probably going to be in the same squad as Rick flag

Also the beard is a big tell that he's probably not dikk.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Scott is listed in the credits at the end of the trailer like he's apart of the main cast. He's not an unknown solider

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Eastwood said about the identity of his character "that no one would see it coming"

Based on that - I'd think it's Grayson. I like the idea of Batman having baggage, given his age.

Having an adopted son who wants to get out of his shadow adds a nice wrinkle to the character that we haven't seen in the movies yet. And that's before we even get to Jason.

It will be interesting to see a Batman that starts with a sidekick other than Alfred too.

Edit: Come to think of it - if there's been a Jason Todd in this universe, there has to be a dikk Grayson somewhere :patrice:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think he's unknown soldier
I mean if he was dikk grayson people would be hyping him a lot more than he is right now
As it stands he's just some soldier who is probably going to be in the same squad as Rick flag

Also the beard is a big tell that he's probably not dikk.
They could be going with the recent DC Comics story of dikk faking his death to under cover with a secret agency under batman's orders. Just change the spy organization to Task Force X and you have a reason to keep things quiet as well for him to sport a beard.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Based on that - I'd think it's Grayson. I like the idea of Batman having baggage, given his age.

Having an adopted son who wants to get out of his shadow adds a nice wrinkle to the character that we haven't seen in the movies yet. And that's before we even get to Jason.

It will be interesting to see a Batman that starts with a sidekick other than Alfred too.
plus there's that photo of the Richard Grayson grave out on the internet too so if he faked his death that would be a reason why he would be undercover