Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I don't know if I could take this movie seriously with Will Smith in it , I don't know how to explain it but it's like I know he's an actor and the movie just feels fake :yeshrug:

Same thing when I watch a ton cruise movie

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Is that your pinky or thumb!? :damn:
LOL my index finger, im double jointed

compton_crip.GIF

anyway that deadshot beginnings has one of the greatest quotes in comic history,

"its not that im scared of dying, Its just that i dont care."

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
does that explain why she stunk up the joint on gotham as fish mooney?

this season doesnt have her in it and surprisingly its one of the best shows on tv

ugh remember when she tried to promote herself as a heavy metal star

Wicked%20Wisdom-13.jpg

tumblr_inline_mprb5q68vb1qz4rgp.jpg

Last edited:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
does that explain why she stunk up the joint on gotham as fish mooney?

this season doesnt have her in it and surprisingly its one of the best shows on tv

ugh remember when she tried to promote herself as a heavy metal star

Wicked%20Wisdom-13.jpg

tumblr_inline_mprb5q68vb1qz4rgp.jpg
gotham is trash

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
^^^^ Like I said, it's no wonder Jada wasn't happy with that movie Focus. They don't need to book these 2 for a joint interview no more. It's obvious
Yeah bruh it's obvious..

Jada not going anywhere but she has to know somethings up. They're way too close

If they do another movie together, expect them divorce papers to be filed. Filming over 2 movies with the same love interest is :patrice:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm currently listening to IGN's movie podcast from last week & they mentioned that Will Smith said in Empire Magazine that there will be a Love Triangle between Deadshot, Harley Quinn, & The Joker.

Makes sense. That sorta was going on in that "Batman: Assault on Arkham" animated movie that came out last year.

I refuse to believe will ain't pipin margot in real life

Yeah I think so too

They did the movie Focus together and now this. And just about every pic I see they're either right next to each other or looking at each other or something.

I think he been hitting that since Focus. Margot was probably like..

"Sure I'll play Harley... You think you guys can get Will Smith in this shyt though?":troll:

Either way, Will fukked

Edit:

And she's cheesing pretty hard in those pics but hey... You're right, Will is smitten..

And he still fukked

"I texted him immediately. You better take this job" :mjpls::sas2:

^^^^ Like I said, it's no wonder Jada wasn't happy with that movie Focus. They don't need to book these 2 for a joint interview no more. It's obvious

Yeah bruh it's obvious..

Jada not going anywhere but she has to know somethings up. They're way too close

If they do another movie together, expect them divorce papers to be filed. Filming over 2 movies with the same love interest is :patrice:

“Extra’s” Mario Lopez recently sat down with Will Smith and Margot Robbie to talk about their new movie “Focus”… and about how hot Will’s wife Jada Pinkett Smith is. The conversation also covered "Independence Day 2" and how Will isn't doing it, which caused Margot to plead with Will to join the movie.

Yeah I heard on another forum, Will & Margot were gonna work
together for a 3rd time on "Independence day 2", but Producers didn't want to
pay the $20 million plus salary to obtain Will Smith to reprise his role.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

Yeah I heard on another forum, Will & Margot were gonna work
together for a 3rd time on "Independence day 2", but Producers didn't want to
pay the $20 million plus salary to obtain Will Smith to reprise his role.

stupid if true, he shoulda been the first one a blank check was written for to reprise that role TBH.....

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They'll probably have him with his mask off a good chunk of the time like they do Chris Evans in the Avengers movies. :martin:
Well dead shots identity isn't really secret he walks around maskless Like captain America does too unless he's in a mission . They don't really have secret secret identities