Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
For as much shyt as I dont like Ima see cause it still looks good... Dont know some of these dudes so I might be off a little off...

Hate Jokers look, my DC favorite, but from the clips dude has his personality & actin on point...
Hate Crocs look, just personal bias, I prefer the more lizard look...
Hate Will bein in this, wish they woulda used an up & comin dude to get his shine on...
Katana aint chalk white, personal bias again, all her books I got she out there chalk white...
Didnt wanna see Batman in it but I understand...

All that aside it looks like a good movie... Ima see it... Harley lookin on point & I wanna see how she reacts to Joker, who seems to be the main villain...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Katana aint chalk white, personal bias again, all her books I got she out there chalk white...
That white make-up look started with the New 52 reboot.
Originally Katana looked like this:
hwhqCKf.jpg

Her updated look always seemed to me like it borrowed very heavily from the indie comic character Kabuki:
YCZ0rbH.jpg

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I wonder who's going to be Batman's spy? I think either Katana or Eastwood's character
I think it's said that Katana is Flag's bodyguard, or something like that. Sounds like an opening Batman would jump at to put someone on these fools :win:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I think it's said that Katana is Flag's bodyguard, or something like that. Sounds like an opening Batman would jump at to put someone on these fools :win:

"Batman eventually recruited her to become a member of his black-ops team the Outsiders during a mission in Markovia. She has also been a member of the Birds of Prey."

Yeah I think this confirms it if they follow the comics

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
That white make-up look started with the New 52 reboot.
Originally Katana looked like this:
hwhqCKf.jpg

Her updated look always seemed to me like it borrowed very heavily from the indie comic character Kabuki:
YCZ0rbH.jpg
Yeah, I know her from more recent stuff... The Kabuki look is nice...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm currently listening to IGN's movie podcast from last week & they mentioned that Will Smith said in Empire Magazine that there will be a Love Triangle between Deadshot, Harley Quinn, & The Joker.

Makes sense. That sorta was going on in that "Batman: Assault on Arkham" animated movie that came out last year.

y que

Banned
Daps
trailers for this look pretty good but i know it will most likely suck because will smith

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm slightly disappointed that it sounds like they kinda redeeming dead shot ( yes I know he has a daughter who he does stuff for in the Comics ) but Idk it sounds more killer with a conscious than I like him portrayed
THIS. I like Smith as an actor but he's to much of a likable guy. It's going to be hard to take him serious as a cold blooded assassin with a death wish.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I'm currently listening to IGN's movie podcast from last week & they mentioned that Will Smith said in Empire Magazine that there will be a Love Triangle between Deadshot, Harley Quinn, & The Joker.

Makes sense. That sorta was going on in that "Batman: Assault on Arkham" animated movie that came out last year.

I refuse to believe will ain't pipin margot in real life