Reppin
Zenn-La
I refuse to believe will ain't pipin margot in real life
tumblr_nwvyosphUV1u0u277o1_1280.jpg

Fair assessment :obama:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
THIS. I like Smith as an actor but he's to much of a likable guy. It's going to be hard to take him serious as a cold blooded assassin with a death wish.
With his mask on it'll be easy actually, with his mask off they will just make him a single dad that gets caught and has to work for waller

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I refuse to believe will ain't pipin margot in real life
Yeah I think so too

They did the movie Focus together and now this. And just about every pic I see they're either right next to each other or looking at each other or something.

I think he been hitting that since Focus. Margot was probably like..

"Sure I'll play Harley... You think you guys can get Will Smith in this shyt though?":troll:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah I think so too

They did the movie Focus together and now this. And just about every pic I see they're either right next to each other or looking at each other or something.
you are looking at it through Wil Smith's eyes, he is the one that looks smitten in those stills.Margot looks like an ambitious type that while not comfortable will do whatever to get ahead. Even in that pic you can tell she's like stop undressing me with your eyes nicca I you ain't hittting that.

I think he been hitting that since Focus. Margot was probably like..

"Sure I'll play Harley... You think you guys can get Will Smith in this shyt though?":troll:
more like will Smith got the part and was like...."I just worked with this dude on concussion, you think you get Adewale Akinnuoye‑Agbaje in this shyt"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you are looking at it through Wil Smith's eyes, he is the one that looks smitten in those stills.Margot looks like an ambitious type that while not comfortable will do whatever to get ahead. Even in that pic you can tell she's like stop undressing me with your eyes nicca I you ain't hittting that.

more like will Smith got the part and was like...."I just worked with this dude on concussion, you think you get Adewale Akinnuoye‑Agbaje in this shyt"
Either way, Will fukked

Edit:

And she's cheesing pretty hard in those pics but hey... You're right, Will is smitten..

And he still fukked

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
^^^^ Like I said, it's no wonder Jada wasn't happy with that movie Focus. They don't need to book these 2 for a joint interview no more. It's obvious