Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am really interested in what the plan is for Enchantress. We see her exploring a cave in the beginning of the trailer and then the bathtub under a pentagram and then in full Enchantress evil mode...wonder if she is the Big Bad.
Gi2LC0b.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The more I look at it. In the scene where the joker seems to torture Harley I don't think he's doing it just to hurt her. I think he's either saving her life or helping her in some way. It looks like arkum gets taken over by some group but then the joker gets his goons to come in. Harley is poisoned or something and the only way to save her is through extreme pain or is extremely painful. she's confused and thinks jokers gonna kill her. He just gets a kick out of it but shes sees it as him finally caring for her and and that's what triggers her complete devotion to him.
That aint the Joker/Harley relationship at all though. It is much likelier that he is just torturing her because he enjoys torturing people.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I am really interested in what the plan is for Enchantress. We see her exploring a cave in the beginning of the trailer and then the bathtub under a pentagram and then in full Enchantress evil mode...wonder if she is the Big Bad.
Gi2LC0b.gif

Its the only one that makes sense really. Unless they are hiding some other villain. I think Joker is probably going after Harley Quinn. But the squad is going after Enchantress because Waller wants her.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That aint the Joker/Harley relationship at all though. It is much likelier that he is just torturing her because he enjoys torturing people.
That's not their relationship at all though... And it doesn't make sense for him as the joker to torture her just because. I doubt he even tortures her.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
That's not their relationship at all though... And it doesn't make sense for him as the joker to torture her just because. I doubt he even tortures her.

he is going to torture the normal version of harley when she worked at arkham (or wherever they got her working in SS) and she is gonna become the harley we know..

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Do people not remember The Joker pushed Harley out of a fukking window in a kids show :to:

Him shocking her and letting her live is considered light compared to that. :francis:

He may just threaten with that in the movie though

Reason I say that cause of the set photos of her as Harleen with him by his car. :ehh:

Last edited:

Tae

All Star
Daps
This is Joker and Harley's relationship:
GeGfIPz.gif

It is Joker showing off why he is a founding member of the HOH movement.

I wonder if they'll take the movie that far :ohhh:
Something tells me they'll be going for a PG-13 rating to get in money from the middle schoolers. :francis: