Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:francis: Had to find an alternate route home last night behind this again. They were shooting by the building that the bootleg hero jumps off at the beginning of 'Kick Ass'. And now they're shutting down a large part of downtown for 3 nights this week. What was interesting was that they had an actual security presence there last night which means that they've either started taking it seriously or there was someone on set they didn't want bystanders seeing.
It's big enough now that its' becoming a pain in the ass. The Mayor dropped a statement on Friday which essentially said "They're giving us cash :manny:, so go the long way round."

Also

My homeboy who works at Warner (I've mentioned him on here before) claims that he got to read some of the script for B vs S. He liked the little that he got to see, but to be fair what he described matches up with a few fan theories I've seen out

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:francis: Had to find an alternate route home last night behind this again. They were shooting by the building that the bootleg hero jumps off at the beginning of 'Kick Ass'. And now they're shutting down a large part of downtown for 3 nights this week. What was interesting was that they had an actual security presence there last night which means that they've either started taking it seriously or there was someone on set they didn't want bystanders seeing.
It's big enough now that its' becoming a pain in the ass. The Mayor dropped a statement on Friday which essentially said "They're giving us cash :manny:, so go the long way round."

Also

My homeboy who works at Warner (I've mentioned him on here before) claims that he got to read some of the script for B vs S. He liked the little that he got to see, but to be fair what he described matches up with a few fan theories I've seen out
which fan theories breh:feedme::lupe:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Also

Like what :leostare:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
which fan theories breh:feedme::lupe:

He said that Luthor recovers Zod's body and that there is a Wayne building destroyed in the 'Man Of Steel' fight. Nothing earth shattering - he said a bunch of the pages hhad been removed from the copy he read. I've seen both of those plot points on websites in the past few months. And there's a Wayne satellite that gets smashed too in 'MOS'.

Said he didn't see any mention of Doomsday. Asked him about Jason Todd too, waiting on a reply.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
A couple of weird pics from the set

Ns0JoGA.jpg

I23BRmd.jpg

O5NjwFz.jpg