Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Joker looks terrible. :manny:

I'm willing to with hold judgement until I see him in action but I have no idea how this character got out of the planning stages.....this should've been something we seen in a "The Making Of...." book 6 months after the movie comes out, as an early rough draft of the character that was immediately discarded.

Fred.
Uh oh, they ain't gonna like this one :lupe:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That joker looks like some goofy shyt out a saints row game.
Lol he kind of does. I'm sure Leto will kill it but I have to agree he does look peculiar to say the least. He actually kind of looks like the grunge influenced cousin of the character he played in Dallas Buyers club :pachaha:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Joker looks terrible. :manny:

I'm willing to with hold judgement until I see him in action but I have no idea how this character got out of the planning stages.....this should've been something we seen in a "The Making Of...." book 6 months after the movie comes out, as an early rough draft of the character that was immediately discarded.

Fred.

Nicca look gay and way too young.

The Joker looks like ass. After TDK, I really don't wanna see a corny Joker anymore.

I agree :troll:

CFUufwiWYAAAYNv.jpg

19193_big.jpg

heathledger1_616.jpg

5OuqT.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just got back in

Saw the plane from the flicks earlier. Took a walk further downtown and they're blocking at the moment. Saw Jay Hernandez and Will da Gawd - Guess the security brehs learned their lesson - they were on their 'no flash photogaphy' job hard. Also - they've done the spot where Raekwon used to have his office up as 'Midway Sex Shop'

That's all at the moment. They're not as out in the open as they were last night.
Never underestimate Toronto brehs :francis:

different angle of the already show Joker/Harley scene

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People were saying the same thing about Ledger's look when it was first released.....

:what:

And @Dr. Narcisse too.

No they wasn't. I have no idea where you two were posting but people seen the first few pics of the Ledger's Joker on SOHH and it removed a lot of the doubt. It's the exact opposite of this situation.

Fred.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:what:

And @Dr. Narcisse too.

No they wasn't. I have no idea where you two were posting but people seen the first few pics of the Ledger's Joker on SOHH and it removed a lot of the doubt. It's the exact opposite of this situation.

Fred.

Wasnt on SOHH. But everywhere I saw people were pissed that it was a makeup made Joker :manny:

The irony is that people were saying exactly what I quoted yall saying. How did a druggie looking Joker get out of the development stages.

Everyone expected at least a classical looking Joker. Not the dirty hair, crappy makeup, etc etc.

Again I'm talking SET PHOTOS.

It wasnt until the trailer that everyone was really sold.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If brehs never heard or seen the TDK Joker. Are yall really telling me yall would have been sold on these SET PHOTOS I posted :comeon:

A whole lot of WTF's would be going on as well.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wasnt on SOHH. But everywhere I saw people were pissed that it was a makeup made Joker :manny:

The irony is that people were saying exactly what I quoted yall saying. How did a druggie looking Joker get out of the development stages.

Everyone expected at least a classical looking Joker. Not the dirty hair, crappy makeup, etc etc.

Again I'm talking SET PHOTOS.

It wasnt until the trailer that everyone was really sold.
If brehs never heard or seen the TDK Joker. Are yall really telling me yall would have been sold on these SET PHOTOS I posted :comeon:

People were geeked off the set photos on SOHH. Not the specific ones you posted, it was a couple other ones. Again, it was the exact opposite of how this Joker is being received.

So :yeshrug: I don't know what to tell you.

Fred.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:what: It's the exact opposite. People were shytting on the news of Ledger getting the part and got hype AF when the pics were released.