Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:ahh:

They're starting to set up in the side streets at the moment. Dusted off the camera last night - gonna try and grab some flicks.

Toronto is so :blessed: right now. This shyt popping off and a Prince show tomorrow:banderas:Someone needs to tell that nikka to bist out 'Batdance' as a homage.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

They're starting to set up in the side streets at the moment. Dusted off the camera last night - gonna try and grab some flicks.

Toronto is so :blessed: right now. This shyt popping off and a Prince show tomorrow:banderas:Someone needs to tell that nikka to bist out 'Batdance' as a homage.

Street with the plane pieces on it?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

What street/intersection?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yooooo...I'm hype as ish for this movie.\

Dammit, Marvel should've snagged Leto for a villain

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Joker looks terrible. :manny:

I'm willing to with hold judgement until I see him in action but I have no idea how this character got out of the planning stages.....this should've been something we seen in a "The Making Of...." book 6 months after the movie comes out, as an early rough draft of the character that was immediately discarded.

Fred.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If they make this film rated R and have all kinds of obscenities and cursing, with a Batman cameo, it will be :ohlawd: and :whew: and will officially be better than the Marvel cinematic universe.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Just got back in

Saw the plane from the flicks earlier. Took a walk further downtown and they're blocking at the moment. Saw Jay Hernandez and Will da Gawd - Guess the security brehs learned their lesson - they were on their 'no flash photogaphy' job hard. Also - they've done the spot where Raekwon used to have his office up as 'Midway Sex Shop'

That's all at the moment. They're not as out in the open as they were last night.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He looks just like many iterations of the character. shyt, even all-star Batman and Robin had him running around in prison tats.

:what:

1. "Many iterations of the character" ain't had tattoos. C'mon son. That's like saying "many iterations" had a Glasgow smile because Ledger's did.

2. Those ain't prison tatts. They made him look like the lead singer to an alt rock band.

Fred.