Suge Knight agrees to a 28 year Plea Deal for the murder case

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
suge bout to get killed in jail. Im sure he'll be locked up with someone or someone close to someone he did some fukk shyt to

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then Puffy should be In prison too..Wack 100...R Kelly..Chris Brown...
nikka get out of here with this dumb shyt breh..Reflect on your thoughts before you throw them out in the universe.
You don’t know any of these ppl lives personally you named to know for sure what type of energy they put out and got back.Negative energy comes back at you in a million ways and just because you don’t know what negative effects these ppl you mentioned are dealing with don’t mean they not dealing with them. If you put Negative energy it will come back out for you..this is universal Facts bruh..believe it not I don’t give a Fuk

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
nikka get out of here with this dumb shyt breh..Reflect on your thoughts before you throw them out in the universe.
You don’t know any of these ppl lives personally you named. Negative energy comes back at you in a million ways and just because you don’t know what negative effects these ppl you mentioned are dealing with don’t mean they not dealing with them. If you put Negative energy it will come back out for you..this is universal Facts bruh..believe it not I don’t give a Fuk
I know they're criminals and their money has got them off. fukk em. You're too slow to be dictating who or what is dumb. Defending trash when cops are getting off for killing nyggas everyday..kids getting shot just for being in their backyard. You're nuts.

Last edited:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know they're criminals and their money has got them. fukk em. You're too slow to be dictating who or what is dumb. Defending trash when cops are getting off for killing nyggas everyday..kids getting shot just for being in their backyard. You're nuts.
You don’t even know me..and I can tell your very ignorant and naive on how the universe works..just remember there’s a reason behind everything..Peace be with u bruh

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
200w.gif

but it will be the other way round..

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he fired like 10 lawyers
i guess they all told him he wouldnt win and its better to take a plea
from the outside lookin in, it just doesnt make sense tho.
george zimmerman woulda walked away from this case free as a bird

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe he spoke with Terry's family and agreed to take a deal. No way he copped out to 28 years without something happening in the background. Terry was pretty much an OOOG loved by a lot of people.