Successful drug lords should get an opportunity to invest their money and forced into business classes or take the RICO.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm from Detroit bro. Every nikka here has sold dope or at least weed at some point (Michigan has passed Cali as the #1 place for weed variety and prices). I've seen whole teams of nikkas under 25 get killed with over 100,000$ of liquid money at baby mama house. nikkas be eating. Why not offer these nikkas a chance to civilize themselves, team with other successful dope boys, and run local businesses.

I'm cutting and pasting this from another thread

Ridiculous shyt. I gotta sell something on the side and work a 9-5. The government can't even get mad at nikkas selling dope for extra money. fukk they expect the funds to come from if you have no business capital to begin with? You sell dope and try to break 100-200,000 as liquid money you can use to start a business.

This should not be illegal imo.

The government should offer successful dope boys the opportunity to invest their money together and become CEO's or accept this Rico Indictment. Free business schooling and ideas to start up. Ownership of grocery stores, pharmacies, bars, rec centers, ect.

Civilize these nikkas. They already are business men.

WHATS THE NEGATIVE OF THIS?

If you violate any lawsor try to manipulate shyt, you catch a chathe and lose a % of your invested funds.

Y'all think this can work?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
have you heard of Durkheim's theory of functionality? That deviance only exists/is allowed to exist in society because it serves a purpose. There's your answer right there.

just talking street shyt with you:

- legal businesses don't have the same margins as illegal ones, to make that transition work is hard. and that's IF you can even make the business profitable. I can say that first hand. It gets hard to keep your lifestyle and go legit. Super thin margins on a lot of the ones that people try to start. Clubs, bars, high start up costs and high rate of failure.

-lot of people hooked on the lifestyle. The discipline and mundane existence of running a corner store or something is not like going OT every week, coming home with 12k or whatever it is.

-lot of people hooked on the pure thrill. Just one last flip. It's like gambling. Not the same as running a legal business. Some of my boys were labeled kingpins. Lost millions. Everyday they miss the game. They still are doing ok, but the days of money counters going all night is over.

-lot of people just use the business as a front, to either move more work, or buy cars/houses, they don't actually "go legit", see this first hand too.

-lot of people just straight up lose that 100k or whatever on a barbershop or a food spot. happens all the time.

-Big businesses have huge access to capital for marketing and to cover slow months or first 6 months. Small businesses just get wiped out.

-what works better is buying rental properties under shell names/companies, and just going slow. but that doesn't and won't provide an income that matches the lifestyle.

- depending on your network. The way I have seen it done is where whole families and extended families were legit/but helped launder the money. But, they were also well to do families already.

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Ok buddy:mjlol:

wire-all-due-respect-bunny_article_story_main.jpg

Taco

All Star
Daps
Hustling on the streets isn’t the same as running a legal business. You work harder for less in most cases.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So the govt should encourage crime and provide the ability to use proceeds from crime to stay with the criminal and use it to invest legally?

I swear you dudes mane, gah damm. :scust:
So you prefer the government to get the millions these folks made and all the money get invested into police departments right?

First off, lame ass basement nikka, selling dope ain't no life or death you leave the game we kill you you only get rich with a dedication to this specific team or die type shyt. That shyt died in the 90's.

A lot of nikkas at the 100,000$ level are family man ass nikkas that have custos with money. Lame nikkas might not understand how that side of business works. Some nikkas hustle and sell drugs for years without a single confrontation or gun shot aimed at them. That's a fact. According to how your city rocks, done nikkas have a house or a corner they have banged on/out of for years.

If nikkas are forced out of the game, funds snatched up if they try to continue the hustle, nikkas will eventually fall in line.

As I fukkin said, they would be obligated to finish business studies to even be eligible.

Who the fukk would prefer an indictment? A Rico charge? Stupid ass nikka.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
If this program existed it would just encourage nikkas to start drug rings knowing they’ll eventually have that get out of jail free card when they get caught.

The drug issue can only be addressed with poverty prevention, universal healthcare, guaranteed education and legalization

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If this program existed it would just encourage nikkas to start drug rings knowing they’ll eventually have that get out of jail free card when they get caught.

The drug issue can only be addressed with poverty prevention, universal healthcare, guaranteed education and legalization
Who said the program would continue? You slow down the drug trade and establish BUSINESSES for minorities IMMEDIATELY 😄

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Degenerate type drug/criminal culture mentality that was forced upon us by Nixon, the FBI/CIA, and later Reagan. Then came rap music to drive the nail into the coffin.

Basically NO. drug dealers do not deserve empowerment

No one is stopping you from going to trade school or earning a degree in a well paying field believe it or not you can earn more money doing that then selling dope and risking someone executing you in the living room of your own floor cause they know you got something stashed or they don't wanna pay for product etc etc

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Who said the program would continue? You slow down the drug trade and establish BUSINESSES for minorities IMMEDIATELY 😄
Lol

A person being good at selling drugs doesn’t guarantee they’ll be good at any other business.

Drugs as a high in demand product make sales easy. Take another legal product and it requires waaaaaay more work to create a successful business.

You really not thinking logically.