Succesful dime piece black woman explains why she wont date black men

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Waiting for the plot to thicken

My thing is.. it’s very narcissistic. She start talking about laziness and tax bracket like there aren’t black men in or above her tax bracket, not lazy etc.

Same shyt women try to say about passport bros, except them dudes (outside of some recent scammers) weren’t out there trying to make their choice of not being with black American women public. No nikka really shyts on bw, we like them too it’s just the standards rise when bw deal with bm compared to if they were to entertain non-bm.

But regardless.. still waiting for the shyt to hit the fan. Idk why you wouldn’t keep this to yourself

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low vibration bytch

Its incredible how so many bw want to be seen as an individual and NOT the caricature that society has assigned them. Yet so many of them fail to apply this same principle to black men.

You know how many bw are emotionally unhealed and damaged? I've rarely come across a bw who wasn't in some way traumatized from their childhood and didn't bring that baggage in their romantic life. The issue is a lot of these women truly feel they are in a higher moral authority than black men. They look at us as boys and not men. Admittedly a lot of it is our fault for not policing our image strong enough.

We have to stop coddling our women and tell it like it is. I think the whole "every bw is a queen" bs is dying but it cannot die quick enough.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Waiting for the plot to thicken

My thing is.. it’s very narcissistic. She start talking about laziness and tax bracket like there aren’t black men in or above her tax bracket, not lazy etc.

Same shyt women try to say about passport bros, except them dudes (outside of some recent scammers) weren’t out there trying to make their choice of not being with black American women public. No nikka really shyts on bw, we like them too it’s just the standards rise when bw deal with bm compared to if they were to entertain non-bm.

But regardless.. still waiting for the shyt to hit the fan. Idk why you wouldn’t keep this to yourself

Tax bracket means nothing when the insides are rotten. How many people have money and are demonic?

She can hold that money stuff over a down and out dude but it show more about her social circle because why isn’t she with someone on her income level since she’s so fed up with brehs who apparently don’t have much going for them.

And…… if her money is that long, why even bother wasting time on social media when she could be enjoying the purported fruits of her labor? No legit dude in his right mind is deal with this Grimmace shaped looking ass bǐtch.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Another one of those women trying to talk herself into being a different person.

She’ll be back