Succesful dime piece black woman explains why she wont date black men

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
She’s the victim, if the only black men she dates put everything on her, that’s her fault, if she thinks that’s all we are, that’s her fault, black women get wifed black women are in good relationships. But trust all this gon do is rally them birds that subscribe to this,to start mm hmm yeah gul “they ain’t shyt” 90% of black men” etc

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Ever since the pandemic, I’ve learned that you never know wtf could happen to you out here. Be humble. You are one bad decision away from being broke and/or homeless.. The bad decision could come from you or it could come from something the government did, or even your job. That white man could drop you at any time. I lost my girlfriend to a white dude before and all she got out of it was a baby. She called me later talking about how she understood what I was going through cause he pretty much put her through what she put me through. Straight up bum status. I don’t get announcing to the world that you’re going to date outside of your race.. Just go and do it :yeshrug:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Oh, and
full

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Seems expertly designed to generate maximum engagement....

All I'll say is, whether this vid is real or fake...another example of "any nikka is all nikkas" principles. One of the main groups pushing the "go to therapy" shyt allows their entire worldview to be completely tainted by whatever alleged trauma a handful of black men gave them. Surely that sounds like something you should actually go to therapy about right? Not if you cater your therapist selections to focus on someone who will be your friend, absolve you of everything, and give generic "you go black girl" advice. But I digress...

BTW that handful of black men often includes a lot of obviously "ain't shyt" men they deliberately gravitated to. She suggests she is financially successful...anyone want to guess the types of black men she used to pursue/date/fukk? We all know the answer lol. And yet she wants to date street bums and then paint all black men that way in her mind. Yea ok. Go to therapy, bytch.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's a demon inside of her.

The words she chose to articulate herself reveals this.

Curse words are usually a reflection of what's on the inside of a person......the more profanity, the bigger the demon.

She tries to come off like it but I'd bet my life that she's not a pleasant and peaceful person to be around.

Always pay attention to the words people choose to use.

Profanity out of a woman's mouth has always been one of my bigger red flags when it comes to dealing with a woman potentially.