Succesful dime piece black woman explains why she wont date black men

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Social media really got people thinking they're more than what they are.

It's going to go down as one of the reasons the average person's iq is lower. It used to be that if you said or did some dumb shyt, the people in your community would check you and you would become a better person.

Now those same idiot mf go online to an echo chamber that tells them they're actually right and it's everyone else that's wrong. That's how you end up with shyt like diseases that were gone coming back because idiots don't wanna vaccinate or motherfukkin FLAT EARTH being a topic that makes the main stream and has serious scientist re litigating shyt that was settled hundreds of years ago.

Why the fukk are people invested in whether a stranger wants to be in a relationship with a black man. How does having this knowledge change your life in any meaningful way?

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
didnt even bother to listen, bunch of you wack dudes stay worryin about who a girl wants to date and why. WGAF what she thinks/does?
Damn ... you low self-esteem, beta boy ... :to:

Stay in shape, get your $ up, keep busy and stay focus my man ...

Tons and tons of single chics outchea ... get your weight up you bum 😁
That being said :handshake:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 100% sure even the CCP is surprised with what these people turned their app into

what kills me about these folks and their acolytes is they legit think they sound intelligent or that they're operating on a different bandwidth when spouting this type of nonsense

135.6KFollowers
3.2MLikes​

:hubie:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
What Black man with his shyt together, wants to come home to someone who talks and presents herself like that? 😵‍💫

And she really thinks she’s gonna get a white man who’ll do better?
fam as soon as i saw the nails i'm :scust: grow up lil bihh yuck.